1230 users online (190 members and 1040 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

2017.05,17 - Special Counsel will take over FBI Russia campaign interference -Thread #2

May 17 2017, 6:48 pm ET

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation

by Pete Williams and Ken Dilanian

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Mueller will take command of the prosecutors and FBI agents who are working on the far reaching Russia investigation, which spans multiple FBI field offices on both coasts...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...gation-n761271

Great news! But it's anticipated to take at least a year at the babre minimum. But he understands the cyber security issues and hopefully they'll look into the attempted hacks of local voting machines too!
    And the congressional investigations and those leaks will continue unabated.... drip drip drip...

I just wish I could have a scintilla of faith in the process. And, if the ultimate result is going to be Pence as President anyway, what does it matter in the end? We will remain a country in peril and vulnerable to the whims of the wealthy, morally bankrupt and unscrupulous republicans. We're screwed at least till 2018, but more likely till 2020.

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    May 17 2017, 6:48 pm ET

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation

by Pete Williams and Ken Dilanian

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Mueller will take command of the prosecutors and FBI agents who are working on the far reaching Russia investigation, which spans multiple FBI field offices on both coasts...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...gation-n761271

Good idea !! TY
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    I just wish I could have a scintilla of faith in the process. And, if the ultimate result is going to be Pence as President anyway, what does it matter in the end? We will remain a country in peril and vulnerable to the whims of the wealthy, morally bankrupt and unscrupulous republicans. We're screwed at least till 2018, but more likely till 2020.
    Let's hope for more.

Continue here.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK