1018 users online (147 members and 871 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,921

    TX - Cassandra, 15, & Lynette Mathewes, 13, Humble, 3 June 2017


    Cassandra Lynette

    Cassandra and Lynette may still be in the local area or they may travel to Shepherd, Texas. They are biracial. Cassandra and Lynette are Black and White.

    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...photo-13197559
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1298842/1/screen
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1298842/1/screen

  2. #2
    So are these 2 runaways? The articles/links don't give much info. I wonder who's in Shepherd, TX or why they'd go there.


    Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    512
    The NCMEC linked in OP are gone, but I found this for Lynette with new missing date of August 23, 2017. Sounds like they're frequent runaways.

    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1306221/1

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,921
    Lynette still missing/still has a NCMC page.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post

    Cassandra Lynette

    Cassandra and Lynette may still be in the local area or they may travel to Shepherd, Texas. They are biracial. Cassandra and Lynette are Black and White.

    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...photo-13197559
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1298842/1/screen
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1298842/1/screen
    Both girls' missing posters gone. Resolved?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Both girls' missing posters gone. Resolved?
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketotalk15 View Post
    The NCMEC linked in OP are gone, but I found this for Lynette with new missing date of August 23, 2017. Sounds like they're frequent runaways.

    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1306221/1
    Gardener, yes, they were both gone but a new one appeared for Lynette!
    So one seems resolved, the other missing again..
    Websleuths needs you! Contribute for the future, thanks!
    https://www.gofundme.com/websleuths

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    Gardener, yes, they were both gone but a new one appeared for Lynette!
    So one seems resolved, the other missing again..
    I even thanked that post when it was posted

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I even thanked that post when it was posted
    Ooops, but hey, it happens, this is the human side of us!
    Websleuths needs you! Contribute for the future, thanks!
    https://www.gofundme.com/websleuths



Similar Threads

  1. OR OR - Lynette Propst, 60, Lincoln City, 19 Feb 2017
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-26-2017, 11:35 PM
  2. Australia Australia - Lynette White, 26, Coogee, NSW, 8 June 1973
    By OkieGranny in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 08:59 PM
  3. KY KY - Lynette McCollum, 53, Sedalia, 15 June 2017
    By Gardener1850 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2017, 05:43 PM
  4. Found Safe TX - Salvagio Smith, 12, Humble, 2 June 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-19-2016, 08:31 PM

Tags for this Thread