1262 users online (186 members and 1076 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Adrianne Lowe, 23, & Avah Green, 4, The Woodlands, 23 March 2017

Mother, child missing from The Woodlands since March

Detectives are hoping the public can help locate Adrianne Elaine Lowe, 23, and Avah Lyn Green, 4, who were last seen near Six Pines Drive in The Woodlands on March 23. Lowe is described as a white female with brown eyes and brown hair, standing at 5 feet, 4 inches tall.
    They are possibly with a man named Matthew Graham in a dark gray Hyundai Elantra with a Texas license plate of FSP7258. The rear license plate has a rhinestone border.
    http://www.yourconroenews.com/woodla...e-11277769.php
    Last edited by Greater Than; 07-10-2017 at 02:08 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Update-12:52 pm-
    Thank you to everyone that has called and reported the mixup in the photo. Detectives have verified that Adrianne Lowe is okay and will be removing her and her child as missing. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.

https://www.facebook.com/MCTXSheriff...type=3&theater
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn