GUILTY NC - Patrick Zamor for child abuse, Concord, 2005

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
I can't believe this. Another one. :furious:

Father accused of abusing baby girl
CONCORD – A Concord man was arrested Christmas Day and accused of abusing his 2-month-old daughter.
Two other children in the home – a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old – have been placed in the custody of the Department of Social Services.

More: http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/local_news/?ArID=109936&SecID=2

from the link:

The infant has life-threatening injuries including a skull fracture and broken arms, legs and ribs. Investigators are still trying to determine exactly what happened to her.

THEY HAD A 2 MONTH OLD, A ONE-YEAR OLD AND A THREE-YEAR OLD? :confused: Do these people NOT know about birth control? :furious: :furious: :furious:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: This is beginning to anger me immensely.

PrayersForMaura said:
I can't believe this. Another one. :furious:

Father accused of abusing baby girl
CONCORD – A Concord man was arrested Christmas Day and accused of abusing his 2-month-old daughter.
Two other children in the home – a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old – have been placed in the custody of the Department of Social Services.

More: http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/local_news/?ArID=109936&SecID=2
OMG! This is just breaking my heart!!

Broken legs and arms? That poor child....how can anyone do this? Prayers for this child's recovery! Poor baby.... :(

I am going to throw something out there. Do these people consider their children chattel? If so, that would mean they feel they can do anything they want to. Including, but not limited to beatings, rape and any other abuse that they see fit. Sort of like the warlords of the old days where everyone was under their control in their district. I am drawing this analogy because nothing else makes sense. It is evil but is the evil transponded from generation to generation?

Okay, You mothers out there.... Do you remember when your children were that small? I can remember checking on my babies when they were sleeping just to make sure that everything was okay, and checking that they were breathing. I couldnt go back to sleep until I made sure every one was safe. They are so precious at that age, I cannot even IMAGINE someone knowingly beating a baby! I would have been heartbroken if I had even accidentally hurt my baby! What could these people POSSIBLY be thinking ????? I just dont understand how you could not be PROTECTIVE of an infant, or any child for that matter, but especially a little tiny baby. makes me sick...

mssheila said:
Okay, You mothers out there.... Do you remember when your children were that small? I can remember checking on my babies when they were sleeping just to make sure that everything was okay, and checking that they were breathing. I couldnt go back to sleep until I made sure every one was safe. They are so precious at that age, I cannot even IMAGINE someone knowingly beating a baby! I would have been heartbroken if I had even accidentally hurt my baby! What could these people POSSIBLY be thinking ????? I just dont understand how you could not be PROTECTIVE of an infant, or any child for that matter, but especially a little tiny baby. makes me sick...
I know exactly what you mean! I remember making sure they were breathing like every 10 minutes. That was always one of my greatest fears, losing a child to SIDS. I cannot imagine what these trash we call people are even thinking. :banghead: I am so irritated with the lack of care and nurturing these little ones are being so deprived of. I just want to get my hands on these people....one at a time. It won't be very long that they would be under my care, either. Just a minute, or two. That's all I need. :furious: :furious:

concernedperson said:
I am going to throw something out there. Do these people consider their children chattel? If so, that would mean they feel they can do anything they want to. Including, but not limited to beatings, rape and any other abuse that they see fit. Sort of like the warlords of the old days where everyone was under their control in their district. I am drawing this analogy because nothing else makes sense. It is evil but is the evil transponded from generation to generation?
I think a lot of the abuse of infants we see from adult males has a lot to do with how they were raised themselves. There is a frightening % of adult men in this world who have the emotional maturity/responsiveness of 2 year olds. Except they can do a hell of a lot more damage. Early and sustained abuse seems to stunt them at the age at which the abuse was started/most severe. That and there are certain types of men who are exceptionally dangerous to small children that are not biologically their own. I'm reminded of nature shows when lions or chimpanzees that have taken over a rival's "harem" systematically go through and kill all the babies that don't belong to them. Mankind has the ability to think and step outside instinctual hardwiring, but only if we have the self-insight to do so.

Jan 2006:

Patrick Anthony Zamor, 24, of 1024 Concord Chase Circle SW, is charged with three counts of felony child abuse with serious bodily injury.

Zamor was initially charged with one act of felony child abuse on Dec. 28. Deputy Chief Guy Smith said officers recently discovered the child had been abused on two previous occasions, which led to the additional charges.

Police became aware of the baby's condition when she was taken to NorthEast Medical Center in critical condition on Christmas Day. She suffered broken arms, legs, ribs and a skull fracture...

She was listed in serious condition Wednesday. "She's a sick little girl," Brower said.

http://archive.salisburypost.com/ar...e=allwords&archive_pubname=Salisbury+Post

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view

Patrick Zamor
Offender number: 0969370
Date of birth: 06/21/1981

Convicted of 3 counts of child abuse, and sentenced to serve 3 years 8 months to 5 years 2 months on each count. To be served consecutively.

He's committed 10 infractions whilst he's been in prison:

Infraction Date. Infraction Type
12/18/2015 SUBSTANCE POSSESSION
09/30/2015 SEXUAL ACT
08/17/2015 SEXUAL ACT
12/13/2014 POSS AUDIO/VIDEO/IMAGE DEVICE
04/10/2011 SEXUAL ACT
04/10/2011 LOCK TAMPERING
03/12/2008 DISOBEY ORDER
11/15/2007 UNAUTHORIZED LOCATION
11/15/2007 DISOBEY ORDER
04/14/2007 THEFT OF PROPERTY

Projected Release Date: 04/05/2017

If he cannot control his behavior while in a minimum security facility, how about they move this sexual predator to a more secure facility rather than let him loose on an unsuspecting public next year? How can you be let out when you are still committing crimes while in prison?

Nine months until this predator is walking the streets again. How soon until he meets another needy woman with kids and is 'babysitting' again? God forbid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back