720 users online (143 members and 577 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC - Shelly Shelton, 42, Myrtle Beach, 6 July 2017

Shelly Anne Marie Shelton, 42, had arrived with other family members from Tennessee last week, according to a Myrtle Beach Police Department incident report. The group was staying at the Yachtsman Resort on Ocean Boulevard.

The womanís sister told police Shelton had left the hotel on July 5 by herself and was not seen all night, the report stated. She eventually returned in the late-morning hours of July 6 and said she had been out swimming all night.

At 10 p.m. on July 6, the missing woman reportedly left the hotel again and hasnít been seen since, according to the incident report

http://m.wmbfnews.com/wmbfnews/db_33...tguid=09KbjvRX

Last edited by Harmony2; 07-14-2017 at 06:24 PM.

This is scary! I had friends come down to visit and stayed at the same hotel. It is pretty much in the heart of myrtle beach. The hotel is extremely nice, but if you go a few blocks away towards 17-bus, the neighborhoods there are very high crime. Daily (or should I say nightly) there are drug busts, robberies and shootings. Not a good area to be alone in at night. Tomorrow I'll try to get up that way and get pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    This is scary! I had friends come down to visit and stayed at the same hotel. It is pretty much in the heart of myrtle beach. The hotel is extremely nice, but if you go a few blocks away towards 17-bus, the neighborhoods there are very high crime. Daily (or should I say nightly) there are drug busts, robberies and shootings. Not a good area to be alone in at night. Tomorrow I'll try to get up that way and get pics.
    I've stayed there :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC - Shelly Anne Marie Shelton, 42, Myrtle Beach, 6 July 2017

Looks like Shelly has been located according to the Myrtle Beach Police Facebook. The Facebook post embedded in the original article has also been updated to reflect it.

https://m.facebook.com/myrtlebeachpo...92184581007800

Glad she has been located, hopefully unharmed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AffirmationChick; 07-11-2017 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Fixed link

WOOHOO! I'm over by there now and was going to take pics of the area, no need now!

Good News!