Found Safe SC - Shelly Shelton, 42, Myrtle Beach, 6 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Shelly Anne Marie Shelton, 42, had arrived with other family members from Tennessee last week, according to a Myrtle Beach Police Department incident report. The group was staying at the Yachtsman Resort on Ocean Boulevard.

The woman’s sister told police Shelton had left the hotel on July 5 by herself and was not seen all night, the report stated. She eventually returned in the late-morning hours of July 6 and said she had been out swimming all night.

At 10 p.m. on July 6, the missing woman reportedly left the hotel again and hasn’t been seen since, according to the incident report

http://m.wmbfnews.com/wmbfnews/db_330822/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=09KbjvRX

bbc7feadeb5e08dbad3a36800750af87.jpg

This is scary! I had friends come down to visit and stayed at the same hotel. It is pretty much in the heart of myrtle beach. The hotel is extremely nice, but if you go a few blocks away towards 17-bus, the neighborhoods there are very high crime. Daily (or should I say nightly) there are drug busts, robberies and shootings. Not a good area to be alone in at night. Tomorrow I'll try to get up that way and get pics.

This is scary! I had friends come down to visit and stayed at the same hotel. It is pretty much in the heart of myrtle beach. The hotel is extremely nice, but if you go a few blocks away towards 17-bus, the neighborhoods there are very high crime. Daily (or should I say nightly) there are drug busts, robberies and shootings. Not a good area to be alone in at night. Tomorrow I'll try to get up that way and get pics.

I've stayed there :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOOHOO! I'm over by there now and was going to take pics of the area, no need now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back