701 users online (83 members and 618 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,568

    Pack of Angry Chihuahuas attack officer

    Ankle-biting dogs emerge from house as cop escorts traffic violator home


    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10652469/



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,437
    He's lucky is was't a pack of pit bullsl. Chihuahua's are cute, but they can be vicious little critters, fortunately they can't do a lot of damage.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,163
    Those dogs told them to stay away from their Taco bell, but they just wouldn't listen....
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    Those dogs told them to stay away from their Taco bell, but they just wouldn't listen....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    Those dogs told them to stay away from their Taco bell, but they just wouldn't listen....

    LOL LOL LOL!!!!

    I have a Chihuahua named Bubba. I had him for 2 years before I got married and he slept in the bed with me. Bubba would pee on my husbands head when we were asleep the first 6 months we were married. Thank God they get along now because I thought someone had to go and it was not going to be Bubba. Very loyal and mean little dogs they can be.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    He's lucky is was't a pack of pit bullsl. Chihuahua's are cute, but they can be vicious little critters, fortunately they can't do a lot of damage.
    Don't be so sure!
    Pomeranian Kills Baby
    http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/10/0...nian.kills.ap/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,772
    I have a 3 lb chi and he's the cutest, most loyal dog TO ME! If anyone tries to pick him up off my lap he'll snap at them! He's never drawn blood or even hurt anyone thankfully, although everyone has learned not to try to take him from his mother...LOL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow
    Ankle-biting dogs emerge from house as cop escorts traffic violator home


    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10652469/


    this is so funny-- my grandma had the ugliest, most overweight chiwawwaa.......as we always said.. my brother & my bil hated that dog, because anytime they went to grandma's house to help her do something---
    GIDGET...would come running and always bite their ankles......we still laugh to this day and that has been 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    I had a chi...Lucy....3 legs,5 #s....hateful lil dog....UPS wouldn't come to door unless I held her. Very protective and I miss her so much. Now I have Sally...5 # long hair chi....she would help a burgler carry stuff off if he wanted. Little baby dogs,big barks...bad attitudes !!!!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,163
    Quote Originally Posted by mic730
    LOL LOL LOL!!!!

    I have a Chihuahua named Bubba. I had him for 2 years before I got married and he slept in the bed with me. Bubba would pee on my husbands head when we were asleep the first 6 months we were married. Thank God they get along now because I thought someone had to go and it was not going to be Bubba. Very loyal and mean little dogs they can be.
    LMAO!! Peed on his head, huh??
    Way to show him who's boss
    Your poor hubby, what a trooper. I am dying laughing over here though!
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.




Similar Threads

  1. OH Video Shows 'Vicious, Violent Attack' on Officer
    By scmom in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2016, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 11:06 AM
  3. Cinco de Mayo Chihuahuas
    By LinasK in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 12:01 AM
  4. Pack of Pit Bulls Attack
    By golfmom in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 07:56 AM
  5. 115 Chihuahuas seized from dog lady
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2004, 09:15 PM