1006 users online (167 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Yuma Co., WhtMale 90UMAZ 14-23, penis removed and healed, Feb '75

Case File 90UMAZ

90UMAZ.jpg

Unidentified White Male

Located on February 15, 1975 in Gadsden, Yuma County, Arizona.
    Cause of death not given. The victim was partially burned.

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 14 - 23 years old
    Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"; 150 lbs.
    Distinguishing Characteristics: He had red wavy hair. His penis shaft had been removed and healed prior to his death and is not associated with his death.
    Clothing: He was wearing blue jeans, a long sleeve button up western shirt and laced up hiking boots with round knobs on the sole.

Case History
    The victim was located west of Gadsden, Arizona in the brush along the USBP Drag Road. This is about 1/8th of a mile from the Mexican border along the Colorado River.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Yuma County Sheriff Department
    520-343-9957

Source Information: Missing Children...HELP Center

My Thoughts:

I am seriously wondering if this is even the correct sketch for the decedent. For a few reasons:

- The sketch does not look like he has red hair. Would a forensic artist recreate red hair by making it appear black in a black-and-white drawing?
    - No facial hair is mentioned in the listing (although this isn't that unusual).
    - The sketch looks as though he is Hispanic, and the body was found right by the AZ/Mexico border...maybe this is sketch is mixed up with another local decedent's sketch?
    - If it is the correct sketch, could he be Hispanic or from Mexico? Do Hispanic or Mexican individuals ever have red wavy hair?

Uniquely his penis shaft removed and healed - unassociated with his death. I wonder why this occurred? Is this associated with any certain health conditions?

[QUOTE=JupiterAmmon;13488953]My Thoughts:

I am seriously wondering if this is even the correct sketch for the decedent. For a few reasons:

There are many Mexicans that have a dark, almost burgundy red hair. maybe that is why the drawing looks so dark?

and WHY was his penis cut off??? prior to his death????

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterAmmon View Post
    My Thoughts:

- The sketch does not look like he has red hair. Would a forensic artist recreate red hair by making it appear black in a black-and-white drawing?
    - No facial hair is mentioned in the listing (although this isn't that unusual).
    - The sketch looks as though he is Hispanic, and the body was found right by the AZ/Mexico border...maybe this is sketch is mixed up with another local decedent's sketch?
    - If it is the correct sketch, could he be Hispanic or from Mexico? Do Hispanic or Mexican individuals ever have red wavy hair?

Uniquely his penis shaft removed and healed - unassociated with his death. I wonder why this occurred? Is this associated with any certain health conditions?
    These are my thoughts as well. He looks older than 14-23 too, and appears to have a unibrow if this is the correct sketch. I think his penis shaft was removed for religious reasons.
    The idea that someone's life matters less is root of all evil in this world

I may be going way off, but could the removal of the penis be some sort of "gender reassignment" surgery that was performed in the 70's???

The depicted hairstyle appears neither red not wavy to me...

Triss, can you elaborate on the religious reasons comment? I just don't understand it and would like your thoughts.

I was just thinking that there are many religions in this world and some of them require or allow genital mutilation. I can't think of any specific religion that would require penis shaft removal, but hey, anything is possible. It wasn't associated with his death so medical or religious reasons are the only things that come up to my mind that would explain why this guy's penis shaft was removed and healed before his death. I might be wrong, though.

Thank you! There are some things I just won't google...

Quote Originally Posted by FL Wannabe View Post
    Thank you! There are some things I just won't google...
    Lol yep, sometimes it's best not to google. It's hard to get rid of some mental images lol

Some men lose penis shaft tissue in accidents (motorcycle accidents used to be a common one.)
    L'chaim!

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingSkyAngel View Post
    Some men lose penis shaft tissue in accidents (motorcycle accidents used to be a common one.)
    Also tru disease, for example cancer.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Maybe he had penile cancer or self- mutilated himself or injured himself sticking his penis in an object where it became where it needed to be amputated. I'm not joking.

what religion is that? the shaft is the length of it!

[QUOTE=Triss;13489962]These are my thoughts as well. He looks older than 14

My thoughts are wandering to a cartel type killing, with the *downstairs* disfiguring having been an earlier punishment. Two reasons I went this way, first is the location found - I assume USBP means United States Border Patrol, so close to the border and second is the burning of the body could be an attempt to conceal identity. It maybe I have a vivid imagination. I just wonder if this young man got in over his head with some people he should not have.

im still with my jaw dropped that his penis was removed PRIOR to death.