Christmas and Family Violence

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Just look at the Crimes In The News board. It's not rare or uncommon that children are murdered and abused by family members at this time of year. It's not even uncommon for family members to attempt to conceal the crime and place the blame on a "unknown suspect"

Children are abused by their own parents everyday, but stats say the month of December is the worst.

A fit of rage killing by Pasty would be keeping it simple, as would her lame attempt of covering it up. IMO

Linda7NJ said:
Just look at the Crimes In The News board. It's not rare or uncommon that children are murdered and abused by family members at this time of year. It's not even uncommon for family members to attempt to conceal the crime and place the blame on a "unknown suspect"

Children are abused by their own parents everyday, but stats say the month of December is the worst.

A fit of rage killing by Pasty would be keeping it simple, as would her lame attempt of covering it up. IMO

Linda7NJ,

Yes, we can all become stressed out over the holidays -- especially when children are in the house. But when a crime is committed we gotta look for clues and evidence, and there's no evidence that Patsy killed JonBenet. In fact, Patsy has exculpatory evidence in her favor -- DNA, handwriting, and lie-detector. If being stressed out is a clue, then we're all suspects.

The Ramseys are covering up something BIG, but that's the extent of Patsy's involvement -- the coverup. The brutal nature of the crime points to a male, not a female. And the Ramsey coverup points to the involvement of a family member. Therefore, IMO we should be concentrating on a male Ramsey as the perp or as the accomplice of the perp.

BlueCrab

Linda7NJ,

Well I think you have something here. What I am not certain of, is where to point the finger?

Rather than look for a causal or statistical link, then the Christmas aspect is sufficient?

Has anyone done a list of all, kind of ambitious, the Ramsey accidents to see if they correlate with anything in particular?

But why Xmas, that I think is relevant!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back