1178 users online (270 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    His full name is Eric Miller Costello, they also went by Eric and Ericka.

He was convicted of "fraud using an access device" when he was 19 years old.
    https://www.justice.gov/archive/usao...january12.html

Here are their Facebooks, not much there but hers has photos of the children.

https://m.facebook.com/miller.costello

https://m.facebook.com/ericka.emile

Costello, Emile could face death penalty in death of 3-year-old
    In 2nd District Court Thursday, Weber County attorney Christopher Shaw told a judge that Miller Costello and Brenda Emile will require attorneys certified to handle death penalty cases.

Death Penalty Cases. I'm alright with that.

Here's update from their Aug. 24th hearing:

Judge Michael DiReda scheduled Costello and Emile to next appear in court for a two-day preliminary hearing on Dec. 15 and Dec. 18. Defense counsel said they don’t expect to have final autopsy reports from the state medical examiner until sometime in October.

from article: http://www.standard.net/Courts/2017/...r-old-daughter
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

I hope justice is got for little Angelina. What a pair of monsters they are.

this up for today!

Friday, December 15th:
    *Prelim Hearing - UT - Angelina Costello (3) (July 6, 2017) - Miller Costello (25) & Brenda Emile (22) accused of aggravated murder of their child/DA will seek DP/autopsy report due in October. Also Prelim on Dec. 18th.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Renee110 View Post
    Death Penalty Cases. I'm alright with that.
    Me too, what they did is beyond comprehension. I don't like in violence of any sort, but in this case I hope someone in jail beats them within an inch of their life, then no medical treatment is issued ... I'll stop there.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

They are evil and incredibly stupid. Did they really think putting makeup on a dead baby was going to fly? Imagine it! Putting makeup on a baby and thinking that it would hide bruises. Babies, bruises and makeup are words that should never be used in the same sentence.

[QUOTE]
    Judge Michael DiReda scheduled Costello and Emile to next appear in court for a two-day preliminary hearing on Dec. 15 and Dec. 18.
    [/QUOTE

We need to see if there is anything from the media Monday.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Judge Michael DiReda scheduled Costello and Emile to next appear in court for a two-day preliminary hearing on Dec. 15 and Dec. 18.
    We need to see if there is anything from the media Monday.
    Where did this "quote" come from? Do you have a link? or were you quoting someone here?

http://www.standard.net/Courts/2017/...r-old-daughter

Judge Michael DiReda scheduled Costello and Emile to next appear in court for a two-day preliminary hearing on Dec. 15 and Dec. 18.*

Thanks for the older article kdg, but do we know what happened in court Friday & yesterday?? I sure can't find anything.

TIA!

Hey!

Been trying to get into the Utah courts website to see what's going on with this case, but keep getting this message:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.utcourts.gov is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Anyone else??

TIA!

Court hearing postponed for Ogden couple accused of killing 3-year-old
    http://www.standard.net/Courts/2018/...ing-3-year-old

Miller Costello, 25, and Brenda Emile, 23 — who are each charged with one count of first-degree felony aggravated murder — had a preliminary hearing canceled this week.
    [.....]
    A two-day preliminary hearing for Costello and Emile is tentatively rescheduled for Feb. 9 and 12, according to online records.

Thanks for the update niner. I've been reading older cases that I have seen mentioned in other threads so I'm on catch up trying to keep up to date on the cases I'm following. I've been reading the case of baby cooper harris for over a week and I'm still only up to day 7 of watching the trial. Again thanks for the update I very much appreciate it. Xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2