1073 users online (178 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Susan Powell's Father-In-Law, Steven Powell, Released from Prison

This e-mail is to inform you that there has been a change in the custody status of the offender STEVEN POWELL. This offender has been released from custody as of 7/11/2017. The reason for this release is: Sentence served. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911.*

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    This e-mail is to inform you that there has been a change in the custody status of the offender STEVEN POWELL. This offender has been released from custody as of 7/11/2017. The reason for this release is: Sentence served. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911.*

Gross.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    , Susan Powell's father-in-law, the father-in-law from HELL, Steven Powell is now out of prison

Still claiming he has no idea what happened to Susan Powell.

This is so upsetting that I have no words. Hopefully, before long I'll calm down and post some very choice words for Powell.

Steven Powell is walking evil on our earth.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    To get caught up on this story here is the discussion from when Steven Powell was put behind bars.

That was a great day!
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

He makes me ill. He knows exactly what happened to Susan. I have faith that he'll commit another creepy crime and be back behind bars asap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Ugh! He just needs to walk off into the wilderness to die (but maybe he's in his own sort of hell).

We just have to see how many lives he has already destroyed, his own children, Susan Cox Powell, and then later her two children, although their own father killed them - his mind was first destroyed by his father Steven Powell.
    Unfortunately LE and the Courts can only do what the Laws dictate, they have kept him in prison for the longest time possible for all the reasons they could, now we just have to wait until he harms another victim so they can send him back again - for the longest time possible
    Last edited by Meryl12; 07-11-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post

I have concerns about anyone in his vicinity.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=44985000&nid=148

Steven Powell, 66, will now be placed under community supervision for the next two years with regular visits by a community corrections officer, which is the equivalent of a parole officer in Utah

No woman or child is safe if he is around. I am so angry he is out of prison!

Just when I was feeling good about myself for loving my neighbor, a name from the past reminds me there are those whom I detest with my whole heart for a very good reason. Remember that song he wrote for Susan? Remember her precious two sons? Yes, he makes me skin crawl.

OMG! After reading this I feel the need for a very hot soapy shower with bleach and a wire brush.

Where is that Dingo when you need it?
    Last edited by U2forever; 07-12-2017 at 04:39 PM.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA
    Got my tickets Tuesday 14 November!!

Can we get together & rent the house across the street, and put really large pictures of Susan and the boys up to block the windows, with questions like Where Is Susan? as a caption, maybe to drive around....

Or would ol' Steve would thrive on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    Can we get together & rent the house across the street, and put really large pictures of Susan and the boys up to block the windows, with questions like Where Is Susan? as a caption, maybe to drive around....

Or would ol' Steve would thrive on that?
    Good idea, Laughing, but he
    may actually get off on it. Ewww

I have a better idea, but it involves tons of illegalness and fun stuff like that, reserved just for this POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA
    Got my tickets Tuesday 14 November!!

Hope the neighbors protest his presence and cover their windows and keep themselves safe!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast