1214 users online (191 members and 1023 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, Croydon, 1 June 2017

22-year-old Timothy Ceasar was last seen at 7-Eleven located at Bristol and Neshaminy Roads on Saturday, June 1st, 2017.

Timothy is 510″, 130 lbs, thin build ,hazel eyes, light complexion, short, straight, shoulder length blonde hair. Timothy was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and faded dark blue jeans.

https://pr.phillypolice.com/2017/07/...shaminy-roads/
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 07-12-2017 at 10:22 AM.

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    Uh oh

He walked away from his mother’s vehicle in Bristol Township’s Croydon section last month and seemingly vanished, according to police.

Timothy Ceasar was last seen around 11:45 a.m. on Thursday, June 1, in the area of Bristol Pike and Neshaminy Avenue in Croydon.

http://levittownnow.com/2017/07/03/y...ng-in-croydon/

I wonder if it's possible that this person is also a victim of Cosmo DiNardo. I think everyone is expecting the count to rise much higher than just the 4 young men that disappeared around the same time as each other.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-9-July-2017-2

CD lives only 5 minutes away from that 7-11.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you for starting the thread. He hasn't gotten much attention up to now. Even if his disappearance is unrelated to CD and the 4 missing young men, hopefully the possible tie will get him some attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplogan View Post
    Thank you for starting the thread. He hasn't gotten much attention up to now. Even if his disappearance is unrelated to CD and the 4 missing young men, hopefully the possible tie will get him some attention.
    He went missing June 1st but this is the first MSM story I found, which was published today in the midst of the extensive search of 4 other men from the area.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    He went missing June 1st but this is the first MSM story I found, which was published today in the midst of the extensive search of 4 other men from the area.
    Someone had linked some other MSM stories on the other thread but I couldn't find anything else about him anywhere, how sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm not totally convinced that this DiNardo guy is the culprit

I hope the entire matter ends with the only involvement being between the 7-8 mentioned in the two threads. I really hope there isn't more just waiting to be discovered.

So glad this is finally coming out. This has been on my radar since yesterday. I couldn't locate a MSM to link. Whew! There is also one more, I'm thinking, who is also connected. Making 5 in total. Again it's only my thoughts on this. The info on Caesar is showing up on social media and you can link them all together. Rather bizarre case and so many angles.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The original missing post says that he has "short, straight, shoulder length blonde hair". Do we know if that is accurate? And is there a photo correlating to that?

Where are these kids and what is happening to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    Where are these kids and what is happening to them?
    I wondered why this case hasn't had much coverage considering he was last seen in early June.

As for Kyle Moulton, the 16-year-old from Southampton, PA (also Bucks County), he was located. I myself spotted him at a Coinstar machine in a neighborhood supermarket and sent a tip to the Southampton police department.

Now the Tim Ceasar case is most baffling as he was last seen at a 7-11 located near Bensalem. We all know by now who lives in Bensalem (Cosmo DiNardo). Regarding Ceasar's change in appearance: In an apparent high-school graduation photo published in the local news he has rather short hair. Now they're saying it's shoulder length, making me wonder if he's living on the street and has adapted an unkempt appearance. Not saying any young guy with long hair is a vagrant, but I thought maybe this would explain the low-profile exposure on this case. Perhaps the family was accustomed to his being gone for extended periods at a time? Nevertheless, since the "missing young men" case broke in the area over the last week the Cosmo DiNardo connection must be explored pertaining to Timothy Ceasar's disappearance. I do not see how LE could overlook a possible correlation between the missing 4 and Timothy C. unless they know more than they're now saying.
    Last edited by SaucyWalker; 07-12-2017 at 10:07 PM. Reason: location clarification re: 7-11

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyWalker View Post
    I wondered why this case hasn't had much coverage considering he was last seen in early June.

As for Kyle Moulton, the 16-year-old from Southampton, PA (also Bucks County), he was located. I myself spotted him at a Coinstar machine in a neighborhood supermarket and sent a tip to the Southampton police department.

Now the Tim Ceasar case is most baffling as he was last seen at a 7-11 in Bensalem. We all know by now who lives in Bensalem (Cosmo DiNardo). Regarding Ceasar's change in appearance: In an apparent high-school graduation photo published in the local news he has rather short hair. Now they're saying it's shoulder length, making me wonder if he's living on the street and has adapted an unkempt appearance. Not saying any young guy with long hair is a vagrant, but I thought maybe this would explain the low-profile exposure on this case. Perhaps the family was accustomed to his being gone for extended periods at a time? Nevertheless, since the "missing young men" case broke in the area over the last week the Cosmo DiNardo connection must be explored pertaining to Timothy Ceasar's disappearance. I do not see how LE could overlook a possible correlation between the missing 4 and Timothy C. unless they know more than they're now saying.
    I've been digging on TC for HOURS and I've only come across maybe 2-3 articles all with the exact same info about him last being seen at the 7-11. This makes my heart hurt for all of these families. I can't believe there isn't more chatter about TC with the recent developments in the area. ☹️

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast