Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
22-year-old Timothy Ceasar was last seen at 7-Eleven located at Bristol and Neshaminy Roads on Saturday, June 1st, 2017.

Timothy is 5’10″, 130 lbs, thin build ,hazel eyes, light complexion, short, straight, shoulder length blonde hair. Timothy was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and faded dark blue jeans.

Timothy-Ceasar.jpg

https://pr.phillypolice.com/2017/07/missing-person-timothy-ceasar-from-bristol-and-neshaminy-roads/

CD lives only 5 minutes away from that 7-11.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8859.jpg
    IMG_8859.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,521
Thank you for starting the thread. He hasn't gotten much attention up to now. Even if his disappearance is unrelated to CD and the 4 missing young men, hopefully the possible tie will get him some attention.

Thank you for starting the thread. He hasn't gotten much attention up to now. Even if his disappearance is unrelated to CD and the 4 missing young men, hopefully the possible tie will get him some attention.

He went missing June 1st but this is the first MSM story I found, which was published today in the midst of the extensive search of 4 other men from the area.

He went missing June 1st but this is the first MSM story I found, which was published today in the midst of the extensive search of 4 other men from the area.

Someone had linked some other MSM stories on the other thread but I couldn't find anything else about him anywhere, how sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the entire matter ends with the only involvement being between the 7-8 mentioned in the two threads. I really hope there isn't more just waiting to be discovered.

So glad this is finally coming out. This has been on my radar since yesterday. I couldn't locate a MSM to link. Whew! There is also one more, I'm thinking, who is also connected. Making 5 in total. Again it's only my thoughts on this. The info on Caesar is showing up on social media and you can link them all together. Rather bizarre case and so many angles.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The original missing post says that he has "short, straight, shoulder length blonde hair". Do we know if that is accurate? And is there a photo correlating to that?

Where are these kids and what is happening to them?

Where are these kids and what is happening to them?

I wondered why this case hasn't had much coverage considering he was last seen in early June.

As for Kyle Moulton, the 16-year-old from Southampton, PA (also Bucks County), he was located. I myself spotted him at a Coinstar machine in a neighborhood supermarket and sent a tip to the Southampton police department.

Now the Tim Ceasar case is most baffling as he was last seen at a 7-11 located near Bensalem. We all know by now who lives in Bensalem (Cosmo DiNardo). Regarding Ceasar's change in appearance: In an apparent high-school graduation photo published in the local news he has rather short hair. Now they're saying it's shoulder length, making me wonder if he's living on the street and has adapted an unkempt appearance. Not saying any young guy with long hair is a vagrant, but I thought maybe this would explain the low-profile exposure on this case. Perhaps the family was accustomed to his being gone for extended periods at a time? Nevertheless, since the "missing young men" case broke in the area over the last week the Cosmo DiNardo connection must be explored pertaining to Timothy Ceasar's disappearance. I do not see how LE could overlook a possible correlation between the missing 4 and Timothy C. unless they know more than they're now saying.

I wondered why this case hasn't had much coverage considering he was last seen in early June.

As for Kyle Moulton, the 16-year-old from Southampton, PA (also Bucks County), he was located. I myself spotted him at a Coinstar machine in a neighborhood supermarket and sent a tip to the Southampton police department.

Now the Tim Ceasar case is most baffling as he was last seen at a 7-11 in Bensalem. We all know by now who lives in Bensalem (Cosmo DiNardo). Regarding Ceasar's change in appearance: In an apparent high-school graduation photo published in the local news he has rather short hair. Now they're saying it's shoulder length, making me wonder if he's living on the street and has adapted an unkempt appearance. Not saying any young guy with long hair is a vagrant, but I thought maybe this would explain the low-profile exposure on this case. Perhaps the family was accustomed to his being gone for extended periods at a time? Nevertheless, since the "missing young men" case broke in the area over the last week the Cosmo DiNardo connection must be explored pertaining to Timothy Ceasar's disappearance. I do not see how LE could overlook a possible correlation between the missing 4 and Timothy C. unless they know more than they're now saying.

I've been digging on TC for HOURS and I've only come across maybe 2-3 articles all with the exact same info about him last being seen at the 7-11. This makes my heart hurt for all of these families. I can't believe there isn't more chatter about TC with the recent developments in the area. ☹️

I'm not sure if I'm buying the connection between this case and the 4 missing young men yet... Ceasar went missing a whole month before the other 4 did. Open to hearing more about why people think they are related, though.

"
Eric Beitz, 20, of Bensalem, told The Inquirer and Daily News on Wednesday that he and his friends had hung out often in recent weeks with Cosmo DiNardo, and said DiNardo came off as agreeable on the surface but routinely sold firearms, spoke about killing people, and seemed to have “ulterior motives.”
“I can tell you on multiple different occasions, on multiple different accounts, from multiple different people, including myself – Cosmo has spoken about weird things like killing people and having people killed,” Beitz said.
Beitz recalled DiNardo offering to sell another friend a shotgun at their first meeting. He said DiNardo had bragged about having someone killed because of a dispute over $800, and that DiNardo said he only gave his phone number out to “people who kill people.” -Philly.com

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

This young man's mother has been putting this out on SM from the beginning. Maybe if she is contacted she would join here. She has been begging people to listen to her. It appears as though this is being somewhat not linked by most. I have an opinion it is, I just think the timing is throwing people off. The timing is actually good, if the Lynch story is verified. It may also explain the digging in spots that look less than a few days old. MOO.

This young man's mother has been putting this out on SM from the beginning. Maybe if she is contacted she would join here. She has been begging people to listen to her. It appears as though this is being somewhat not linked by most. I have an opinion it is, I just think the timing is throwing people off. The timing is actually good, if the Lynch story is verified. It may also explain the digging in spots that look less than a few days old. MOO.

What is SM and MOO

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member