1128 users online (191 members and 937 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,014

    CT - Philomena Palestini, 34, Manchester, 6 July 2017

    Police in Manchester are seeking the public's help to locate a missing woman.

    They said Philomena Palestini, 34, has not been heard from since July 6.

    She's described as standing 5'4", weighing 190 pounds and having brown hair with brown eyes.

    No clothing description was given.

    http://www.wfsb.com/story/35867563/w...-in-manchester


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,798
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Police in Manchester are seeking the public's help to locate a missing woman.

    They said Philomena Palestini, 34, has not been heard from since July 6.

    She's described as standing 5'4", weighing 190 pounds and having brown hair with brown eyes.

    No clothing description was given.

    http://www.wfsb.com/story/35867563/w...-in-manchester

    Philomena Palestini, of Manchester, disappeared six days ago. Now Connecticut authorities are looking for answers, according to the Manchester Police Department. Philomena “Phillie” Palestini was headed to Hartford, Connecticut. However, no one has seen or heard from her since. Authorities have not said if they believe foul play is involved.

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.*****...ppearance/amp/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Philomena Palestini, of Manchester, disappeared six days ago. Now Connecticut authorities are looking for answers, according to the Manchester Police Department. Philomena “Phillie” Palestini was headed to Hartford, Connecticut. However, no one has seen or heard from her since. Authorities have not said if they believe foul play is involved.

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.*****...ppearance/amp/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Link not working or not allowed?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Link not working or not allowed?
    The asterisks are iautimatically inserted when it's a link to a site not allowed on Websleuths.
    Last edited by broadviewren; 07-13-2017 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Clarity

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by broadviewren View Post
    The asterisks are iautimatically inserted when it's a link to a site not allowed on Websleuths.
    Thank You, broadviewwren you said what I thought but wasn't 100 percent.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,839
    Update: Philomena Palestini has been found safe. She is back home with her family.

    http://www.**************/4362456/ph...disappearance/

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry2326 View Post
    Update: Philomena Palestini has been found safe. She is back home with her family.

    http://www.**************/4362456/ph...disappearance/

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    We need another link to verify that Philomena has been found safe.
    The astericks in the link show that this link is not allowed on websleuths.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35,887
    I need another link. MSM or LE statement. The link provided is one that is not allowed at WS.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    We need another link to verify that Philomena has been found safe.
    The astericks in the link show that this link is not allowed on websleuths.
    Thanks for letting me know. I will see if I can an update on another page. Sometimes they add it at the bottom.

    Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    We need another link to verify that Philomena has been found safe.
    The astericks in the link show that this link is not allowed on websleuths.
    I went through 8 additional links and no one else is reporting her found. I will continue to listen and watch...Hope she is safe.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry2326 View Post
    I went through 8 additional links and no one else is reporting her found. I will continue to listen and watch...Hope she is safe.
    We might get info tomorrow or Monday.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,014
    I am unable to find anything in msm that shows Philomena has been located safe yet.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,839
    No new news in internet land... Hope she is safe.

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation



Similar Threads

  1. NH NH - Mary Stickney, 53, Manchester, 15 June 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2017, 12:00 AM
  2. UK - 22 dead in explosion at Ariana Grande gig, Manchester, 22 May 2017 #2
    By Harmony2 in forum Rampage Killings and Terrorist Attacks
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 07-25-2017, 04:27 PM
  3. 2017.05.22 - Manchester Terrorist Attack; political fallout
    By EllieBee in forum Politivent General Topics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2017, 06:57 PM
  4. Found Alive NH - Zoey Guerrero Pena, 2, Manchester, 2 Feb 2017
    By hollye in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 02:22 PM
  5. Found Safe UK - Kristian Rennie, 24, Manchester, 4 Jan 2017
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 11:41 PM