1107 users online (186 members and 921 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Drew Walker, 32, Elizabethtown, 10 July 2017

http://www.thenewsenterprise.com/new...67e7f216c.html

Update- KSP Trooper Jeff Gregory said Wednesday morning they have had no success in contacting or locating Walker.

“We have attempted to contact him with every way we can think of,” Gregory said.

He said Walker’s phone must be shut off, without power or Walker is just not answering.

This is my hometown. His posting is all over facebook. If he turned right from Speedway, he would have driven to Ring Road at the next red light and taken a right to head toward the post office. Dennys and Speedway are located on North Mulberry Street. If he made it to the post office, turned back toward Dennys, he would cross over I 65. Dennys is located on the left side of the road, attached to a Days Inn hotel and shares parking lot with White Castle. There should be cameras at a gas station across the street from Dennys, can't remember the name if the cameras were pointed toward the street. I don't think Dennys has cameras.

According to his wife, he never made it to Dennys, withdrew $500.00 in cash from bank at drive thru. Credit card used for gas and a monster drink at Speedway

Quote Originally Posted by 4SAM View Post
    This is my hometown. His posting is all over facebook. If he turned right from Speedway, he would have driven to Ring Road at the next red light and taken a right to head toward the post office. Dennys and Speedway are located on North Mulberry Street. If he made it to the post office, turned back toward Dennys, he would cross over I 65. Dennys is located on the left side of the road, attached to a Days Inn hotel and shares parking lot with White Castle. There should be cameras at a gas station across the street from Dennys, can't remember the name if the cameras were pointed toward the street. I don't think Dennys has cameras.
    Thanks for sharing. Always good when someone knows the area.

Isn't Denny's open 24 hours? You would think they would have camera's.

According to his wife, he never made it to Dennys, withdrew $500.00 in cash from bank at drive thru. Credit card used for gas and a monster drink at Speedway
    Not sure of his habits bur I limit myself to only drinking Monsters(energy drinks) when I have a lot of driving ahead of me.
    Moo

Dennys is 24 hours. As is White Castle. The odd thing is that the Kentucky State Police office is right there between the area of Speedway and Dennys.

I sent her a message on FB letting her know that he was listed here so we can get his info out.

FB is reporting he has been located in Virginia. I will send link when get full info from news. Said he had been in area 2 days.

FB is reporting he has been located in Virginia. I will send link when get full info from news. Said he had been in area 2 days.
    That is so good to hear! I hope he's safe and gets whatever help he may need. I grew up in Radcliff, so this hit close to home for me too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MSM confirmation: http://www.k105.com/Police-Missing-E...-safe/23107008

The Elizabethtown man missing since Monday morning has been found and is safe. Kentucky State Police spokesman Jeff Gregory confirmed that 32-year-old Drew Walker has been located.