Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Missing%20Men%20in%20Bucks%20COunty_1499683841600_3748846_ver1.0_640_360.png

link

Police continue searching for 4 missing Pennsylvania men, identify ‘person of interest’ in the case

July 11, 2017

The disappearance of four young men last week has touched off an extensive criminal investigation in a picturesque rural area outside of Philadelphia in one of Pennsylvania’s wealthiest counties.

[...]

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said in a news conference Monday that foul play is suspected in the disappearances, and that leads are “incredibly hot.” At a briefing Tuesday, Weintraub said someone in custody on unrelated charges is believed to be a “person of interest” in the case.

The first to go missing, Jimi Tara Patrick, 19, was last seen Wednesday. Then, on Friday, Mark Sturgis, 22; Tom Meo, 21; and Dean Finocchiaro, 18, also vanished. Some or all of the missing men appear to know each other, authorities said. Two of them, Sturgis and Meo, worked together at Sturgis’s father’s construction business.

Sturgis was last seen leaving his house Friday night to visit Meo, Sturgis’s father told NBC 10. When the two men didn’t show up for work Saturday morning, Sturgis’s father, Mark Potash, grew worried, he told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

[...]

Finocchiaro, a mutual friend of Sturgis and Meo, was last seen Friday night getting into a vehicle driven by another individual, who is not missing, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

[...]

Authorities on Monday arrested Cosmo DiNardo, 20, whose family owns the farm, on a previous weapons charge that had initially been dismissed.

Weintraub said Tuesday that DiNardo “is a person of interest in this case,” but he emphasized that there is a big difference between being of interest and being charged with something, noting that the chasm “is so wide that we never cross it” in some cases.

Thread #2

:welcome5: to all our new members. Please take a few moments to get familiar with the rules linked below BEFORE posting. Pay close attention to the sections describing what is and isn't allowed as far as sleuthing and social media.

Basically, you may NOT sleuth anyone who law enforcement has not named a suspect or person of interest and post about it here.

Cosmo posted a pic (last page thread two someone linked it) many ppl assumed that it was from his ATV accident, I posted prior that he just looked scraped up, anyone know THE DATE he posted it?

anyone interested in posting all his social media here on the first page? idk where it is so I wont find it fast enough!

So now his parents will have to decide if they want to post the $500,000 or is there no 10%?

Is it the total $5,000,000?

He's probably safer in jail or prison.

Moo

So Meo's title and keys were found together at the farm. So that means Meo was supposedly going to sell his car to the person of interest, or was tricked into a meeting to sell his car? Who carries their car title around?

The pic is from instagram but if you go to his instagram page, it is private. The screenshot says three weeks ago but three weeks from when? This week? Last week? Last year?

The pic is from instagram but if you go to his instagram page, it is private. The screenshot says three weeks ago but three weeks from when? This week? Last week? Last year?

Yes, it's hard to tell. I do think his face looks way thinner in that picture which makes me think the post is from awhile ago.

So Meo's title and keys were found together at the farm. So that means Meo was supposedly going to sell his car to the person of interest, or was tricked into a meeting to sell his car? Who carries their car title around?

A lot of posters have said they have or had kept their title in their car because they didn't know better. I don't think Meo was trying to sell the car. I think CD found the title in the glovebox and took the opportunity to try to get rid of it quickly. I don't think he is as smart as everyone thinks he is. Everyone keeps saying he hid the bodies well but did he really? The DA seems pretty confident they are going to find the bodies somewhere on that property. They just have to find the right spot to dig.

Yes, it's hard to tell. I do think his face looks way thinner in that picture which makes me think the post is from awhile ago.

I agree with you. There's no way he gained that much weight in his face in the last month.

That twitter shot was shared by a third party on 7/12/2017.
It was not original posted that day.

He doesn't look quite as happy in his latest mug shot..

[video=twitter;885263157320712192]https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/885263157320712192[/video]

So he buries 4 people so efficiently that cadaver dogs, FBI, and local police cannot recover them after days of digging, yet puts one of the victim's cars in a garage on his property, with the clearly marked title and keys on a nail?

He doesn't look quite as happy in his latest mug shot..

[video=twitter;885263157320712192]https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/885263157320712192[/video]

The change in his appearance from his social media is shocking.

So he buries 4 people so efficiently that cadaver dogs, FBI, and local police cannot recover them after days of digging, yet puts one of the victim's cars in a garage on his property, with the clearly marked title and keys on a nail?

Doesn't make sense.

The change in his appearance from his social media is shocking.

He looks like that in more recent social media. The photos that are getting passed around in MSM articles like that scraped up picture are older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member