934 users online (197 members and 737 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police Seize Evidence From Teachers Home.

DELTA I Police have seized videotapes, video-recording equipment and more than one computer from the home of a Delta teacher who was charged Friday in the U.S. with 15 counts of voyeurism after he was allegedly caught secretly videotaping young men in a locker room after a wrestling tournament in Washington state.

Tumwater police Lieut. Bruce Brenna said he has been told "there was a lot of potential evidence that was there and was seized" by officers from the local RCMP integrated child exploitation unit and Delta police when they searched the basement suite of drama teacher Chi Yung Luu early Friday.

The time-consuming part now is going through all that," said Brenna, who said videos seized earlier this week from Luu have been sent to the American National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

What a scumbag!

Okay, I would come ROYALLY unglued about this if this was one of children's teachers! OMG. That is so vile, and such a horrble violation.

When my family was at Disneyland last summer, we were walking along, my daughter was a couple of paces ahead of us, but with us...I saw an older man sitting at a table. He looked right at her and pulled a camera out from underneath the table and took a picture of her. When he saw me look at him, he put the camera back under the table really fast.
    <---this was me!