760 users online (114 members and 646 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Bridgette Bray, 29, Coden, 11 July 2017

29-year-old Bridgette Nichole Bray was last seen on Tuesday at her residence located on Bayou Cypress Drive in Coden.

She is 5-foot-5, weighs about 130 pounds and has brown eyes and hair.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index....arching_f.html

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/3587261...ty-authorities

She has two FB pages. The most recent FB page, which seems to be the most active because she posted on July 7th, has some interesting videos on it.
    There are two videos where she is claiming she is being harassed by police while she is pregnant (which was a few months ago). The most recent video on May 5th she claims that someone is putting chemicals in her hair. It seems like she is blaming the person she is with. He blames the man who is not pictured, but he is denying it and is trying to explain to her that he didn't do it but she isn't having it. The video ends with her stating, "I wish I could get the f*#$ out of here. You make my skin crawl."
    The only comment on that video names an individual who I cannot seem to find. It says, "(person's name).... your f^&*ed"

It seems like she moves around a lot as well. On April 18th she states (on her FB) she was in Spokane, WA being followed by police.
    In 2014 she went to court for anti-harassment (not sure what this means), but a few months ago she went to court for domestic violence. It looks like she is supposed to appear in court in 5 days in Spokane. I wonder if this is motive for why she went missing? Or if she has purposefully gone missing? Or if she has just moved again and didn't tell anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by StirFridays View Post
    She has two FB pages. The most recent FB page, which seems to be the most active because she posted on July 7th, has some interesting videos on it.
    There are two videos where she is claiming she is being harassed by police while she is pregnant (which was a few months ago). The most recent video on May 5th she claims that someone is putting chemicals in her hair. It seems like she is blaming the person she is with. He blames the man who is not pictured, but he is denying it and is trying to explain to her that he didn't do it but she isn't having it. The video ends with her stating, "I wish I could get the f*#$ out of here. You make my skin crawl."
    The only comment on that video names an individual who I cannot seem to find. It says, "(person's name).... your f^&*ed"
    Oh My! I posted Bridgette Bray because of her last name. My mom was born in Alabama and her maiden name was Bray.
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 07-13-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StirFridays View Post
    Last post on this facebook page was 7 July and she was selling a vase on let go!
    Concerning.

https://www.facebook.com/Bridgettenbray88

The other fb I found is older with more friends and it shows she has a daughter?
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 07-17-2017 at 09:59 PM.

She or someone is posting on her more recent facebook page linked above this post is engaged.

I am unable to find a located post. Either not updated, possibly ok but not home or someone else is posting to her page?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    She or someone is posting on her more recent facebook page linked above this post is engaged.

I am unable to find a located post. Either not updated, possibly ok but not home or someone else is posting to her page?
    I did some searching and came up with nothing either... No reports of her being located, but she/someone is definitely using her FB page. Looks like it became active again on August 12th.

"Beware the Ides of March!"

Her FB which is active. She seems to be in Montana, and had run away from her ex. https://www.facebook.com/Bridgettenbray88

Quote Originally Posted by theides View Post
    I did some searching and came up with nothing either... No reports of her being located, but she/someone is definitely using her FB page. Looks like it became active again on August 12th.
    Thanks for checking.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishMossAntiques View Post
    Her FB which is active. She seems to be in Montana, and had run away from her ex. https://www.facebook.com/Bridgettenbray88
    What kind of weird posts exchange is there ongoing with the "ex" in the comments? She really pregnant, she really engaged, but then she really run away or not? Weird...
    Websleuths needs you! Contribute for the future, thanks!
    https://www.gofundme.com/websleuths

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    What kind of weird posts exchange is there ongoing with the "ex" in the comments? She really pregnant, she really engaged, but then she really run away or not? Weird...
    Yeah, those are strange. They kind of make me wonder about her original disappearance. (I'm assuming it's gotta be her posting or else somebody close to her would have raised some sort of alarm if they thought otherwise.) Some people have a strong flight response. Could the lack of update from local news be because she was voluntarily missing or maybe it was a false alarm? Was she running from somebody/something? Some of our local MSM in Mobile/Mobile County can be really overbearing so for none of them to report an update is odd in itself. We will probably never know.

"Beware the Ides of March!"

She appears to be alive and doing well, living in Montana.