1134 users online (173 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

The visit to Paris - fingers crossed- can he avoid another worldwide blunder?

Were off.

Realvily good start, only thing tacky in the first 25 seconds was he was not gentlemanly in terms of waiting for his wife to exit the limo as men with manners typically do.

No learning curve apparently.

Inauguration: Disgusting.

.......as soon as Donald got out of the car, he bounded up the steps to greet the outgoing president and first lady, leaving the former model, 46, behind. Melania was forced to exit the car and make her way up the stairs alone — in heels while holding a Tiffany’s box for the Obamas — to join the conversation.

Even as she approached the group, Donald didn’t turn around until Barack, 55, extended a hand to the Slovenian native.

The business mogul later marched ahead into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue while Melania trailed behind. Barack and Michelle, 53, each put a hand on her back to guide her through the door.

As a refresher here is a short video. On the left you will notice a smashing and elegant Obama, awaiting his beloved Michele upon arrival.

On the right you will see a used car salesman lumbering along - leaving his wife in the swamps.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-white-9688745
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    Dropping today right as he starts the visit

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

While Trump's in Paris...

Senate Republicans to unveil revised health care bill

...Senate Republicans are expected to roll out their revised health care bill today, and NBC’s Leigh Ann Caldwell has a preview: “[E]arly indications suggest the proposed changes do little to address concerns about the current deep cuts to Medicaid, possibly putting the bill’s path to passage in peril. Numerous changes have been made to the new version of the Better Care Reconciliation Act to appease both conservative and moderate Republicans as leadership searches for the 50 votes they need to pass it. In a blow to the more moderate faction, it appears the more than $700 billion worth of cuts to Medicaid will still be part of the measure, according to numerous senators describing what leadership has told them about the bill.” ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...hat-we-n782496

He should just not speak

all those present cringe:

He said:
    ‘With us are three American veterans of D-Day. I’ve read so much about D-Day; very brave people who took back the beaches and towns of Normandy 73 years ago. In that courageous battle, these men helped to liberate this continent, and frankly helped to win the war.’

These men who the president is introducing lived that day when thousands died............

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/07/...flat/thousands .died .

Oh lord

Trump overheard

ideo posted by the French government's Facebook account.
    The footage shows Trump, French President Emmanuel Macron (eh-mahn-yoo-EHL' mah-KROHN') and their wives chatting after their tour of the museums at Les Invalides (lehz ahn-vah-leed).
    Trump at one point turns to Brigitte Macron and tells her: "You're in such good shape."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...e-day-48606441

Button. Your. Jacket.

You look like a used car salesman approaching someone in a dealership lot.

Button. Your. Jacket.

Spacey Sean a while ago

"#AmericaFirst is grounded in American values that not only strengthen #USA but drive progress throughout the world."

WTH does that mean???

Oh lord

He is reading a Wikipedia article on French history.

Opppssss he does not know what he is talking about again

he is claiming the 5th day of the Syrian cease fire is the "longest ever"

That is a flat out lie - peroid

see facts for more details TY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian...War_ceasefires

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Oh lord

He is reading a Wikipedia article on French history.
    What? Like actually reading from it?

Blunder? What blunder?
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    During media questions segment of joint meeting, President Trump could not remember his FBI Director nominee's name Then, he went on and on and on, unnecessarily, about DJTJr.'s meeting with Russian lawyer. The President added more fuel to the fire by changing the narrative present by Junior. Trump needs to learn that, at times, the less said, the better.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 07-13-2017 at 02:03 PM.

HIs sexist comments to the wife of French leader is blowing and going wide now !!!!!

But hey France is far less hung up about sex so it will be interesting to see if it gets traction in France- but is gonna go down in history as another disgusting trashy inappropriate tacky ordeal to add to his long long list of eff ups !!
    Last edited by CARIIS; 07-13-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    He should just not speak

all those present cringe:

He said:
    ‘With us are three American veterans of D-Day. I’ve read so much about D-Day; very brave people who took back the beaches and towns of Normandy 73 years ago. In that courageous battle, these men helped to liberate this continent, and frankly helped to win the war.’

These men who the president is introducing lived that day when thousands died............

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/07/...flat/thousands .died .

Did they not teach history at his fancy military school?

Here we go --- he needs to stay in his crib --

ABC News Reveals Trump Hitting On The First Lady Of France Like A Dirty Old Man

god it only took him a couple of hours to make disgusting global headlies again

ABC

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast