NY - Joziah Bunch, 1, beaten to death, Brooklyn, 28 Dec 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A Brooklyn mother killed her 1-year-old son by squeezing his chest until his ribs broke and then throwing him into his crib, police said last night.
Latifa Bunch, 25, was charged with murder yesterday in the horrific beating death of her son Joziah on Wednesday.

Bunch, who lost custody of her two other children, allegedly brutalized the boy in her Crown Heights apartment, then left him with her 22-year-old boyfriend to pick up a paycheck.

City child welfare officials said yesterday that although Joziah's siblings had been placed in foster care, there were no reports of abuse or neglect against the dead boy.

Police sources said Bunch's 6-year-old daughter lives with a family in New Jersey and that her 9-year-old son has lived with a foster family in New York since February 2004.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/379081p-321982c.html

They took away two kids, but didn't figure there was anya reason to take away a new baby? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING??????????????

Oh, for crying out loud! These stupid, stupid child protective services. :banghead: :banghead:

Absolutely horrific, squeezed until his ribs broke!! My God, poor baby. I agree Jeana, that was my first thought, if she couldn't take of the other two, who in their right mind would let her keep that baby? She already had a history with CPS. That baby should have been taken from her right after birth.

Is it time to revisit the topic of forced sterilization? Here's an excellent candidate.

I have a BIL in the same situation - they took away the two older children, but left the baby there - we're worried about that baby.

Stories like these, and there have been too many, make me so furious I just want to rip them apart, then I cry, then I pray. Why does this happen to babies?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.The only way to get through to these *advertiser censored** holes is to start doing the same thing to each and every one of them! Squeeze her rotten ribs til they crack and do it on a video! These *advertiser censored** holes are afraid of anyone their own size so pick on the innocent.She was probably p***ed at her boyfriend.God give me strength!!,same should go for perverts.ACLU doesn't like it? well we as citizens have rights too.!! I'm beginning to feel we need Vigilantes to protect our children.

Nore said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again.The only way to get through to these *advertiser censored** holes is to start doing the same thing to each and every one of them! Squeeze her rotten ribs til they crack and do it on a video! These *advertiser censored** holes are afraid of anyone their own size so pick on the innocent.She was probably p***ed at her boyfriend.God give me strength!!,same should go for perverts.ACLU doesn't like it? well we as citizens have rights too.!! I'm beginning to feel we need Vigilantes to protect our children.
:clap: I totally agree ,eye for an eye .

Opie said:
Is it time to revisit the topic of forced sterilization? Here's an excellent candidate.
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO believe this should be the solution for the first offense.............

oh no, this is so horrific! :(

I could not even imagine doing something like that.
Poor baby! :(

Latifa Bunch

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 11/10/2008

Offense: 1st Degree Manslaughter
Sentence: 10 years

05/2014 - 1st Parole Hearing
07/17/2014 - Projected Release Date
12/23/2015 - Maximum Release Date

Latifa Bunch

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 11/10/2008

Offense: 1st Degree Manslaughter
Sentence: 10 years

05/2014 - 1st Parole Hearing
07/17/2014 - Projected Release Date
12/23/2015 - Maximum Release Date

No where near long enough! :banghead::furious: She doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back