1022 users online (168 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Pennsylvanian Prostitute charged paedophiles $60 to molest her daughter

"A prostitute in Pennsylvania has been accused of charging men $60 to molest her seven-year-old daughter and touch their underwear.

Rebecca Lynn Shadle, was arrested on Thursday in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, after an anonymous tip was made through ChildLine.

The girl was taken away from her and placed in to foster care six months ago because of a separate complaint.

They also have an arrest warrant for Brian Spillar, 49, but have not been able to track him down."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4mk7KLq9E

Horrific case!

The police are seeking information about the whereabouts of these monster men.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold

That poor little girl is old enough to remember this for the rest of her life. My Gosh how does any parent not have a maternal or paternal instinct? I would kill someone hurting ANY kid let alone mine....

The mother looks as though she may be a few cents short of a dollar. The article says the daughter was put into foster care for other reasons before these issues arose so that tells us that parental problems already existed.

I hope she gets some serious prison time, but I doubt she will.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I hope she gets some serious prison time, but I doubt she will.
    This, but I REALLY hope she doesn't get back custody.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    "A prostitute in Pennsylvania has been accused of charging men $60 to molest her seven-year-old daughter and touch their underwear.

Rebecca Lynn Shadle, was arrested on Thursday in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, after an anonymous tip was made through ChildLine.

The girl was taken away from her and placed in to foster care six months ago because of a separate complaint.

They also have an arrest warrant for Brian Spillar, 49, but have not been able to track him down."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4mk7KLq9E

Horrific case!

The police are seeking information about the whereabouts of these monster men.
    https://www.advancedbackgroundchecks...48911406619767 Hopefully they locate him soon, along with the other piece of garbage they're looking for, and lock all 3 of them up.