NE NE - Kelcey Fike, 21, Kearney, 17 June 2008

Butterfly_Rises

The truth will hurt, but the lies will kill you
Reaction score
In the early morning of June 17, 2008, someone entered the home Fike, 21, shared with her then-boyfriend at No. 58 R-Villa South Trailer Court in west Kearney and murdered her. The house was then set on fire.

Fike’s body was discovered as firefighters extinguished a fire believed to have been set as Fike lay in the hallway between two bedrooms of her single-wide modular home. Police have turned up no murder weapon, suspects or witnesses that lead them to viable conclusions.

Police and Fike’s family believe the last 23 hours of her life were fairly typical. Fike got off work at 5:30 p.m. June 16, 2008, and is believed to have gone home. Throughout the evening, she sent and received several phone calls and text messages with family and friends.

About 9 p.m., a neighbor reported seeing her outside with her dog. At 1 a.m., Fike sent her last text message to her boyfriend, who was out of town and has been cleared as a possible suspect.

At 4:50 a.m., the Kearney Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to Fike’s home because of a structure fire.

(modsnip)

http://www.1011now.com/home/headlin...-the-Investigation-is-Still-On-211917421.html

http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/loca...cle_60bab4c0-146f-11e5-a6a4-474f74dba698.html

I think someone who lived in the trailer court knows more than they are saying. Even possibly a suspect. I say this for two reasons. 1. As stated in the many articles, the trailer court is hidden by two businesses and 2. Someone had to know her boyfriend was out of town. Possibly she told some neighbors he was going to be out of town. One of her neighbors has a history of sexual assault
and was sentenced to 17 years prison recently

I think the police said that to throw off the killer to make him think he got away. Again how would they know her boyfriend was out of town

I agree with you she must have known the killer and told him that her boyfriend was out of town.... So that would give him the perfect time too make his move

Just read about this case. I feel like they knew her too. like the poor dog being killed they seemed to have known she had a dog or killed it pretty quickly as no neighbours heard barking. Are they sure the car is even related. it could have been a neighbour who just went back to their home.

I do not believe the car is related. Agree 100%

This. This is the case I came here to solve. I would so much like to see the case files on this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back