1269 users online (251 members and 1018 guests)  

Websleuths News

Article of Impeachment filed by CA Dem Rep Sherman

An Article of Impeachment was filed yesterday afternoon by House Rep Brad Sherman of California. Rep Al Green of Texas signed as a co-sponsor of the bill.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2628428

The bill contains one Article, which accuses Trump of obstruction of justice in regard to his firing of FBI Director James Comey in order to subvert the Russia investigation.

Rep Sherman may well go down in history for this.

This was discussed yesterday. See the collusion thread.

Nah, you're okay bluesneakers.

WS is actually a very good board because people are polite and the board is well moderated. There is not the namecalling, etc. that you see on other boards.

But people here are crime oriented. Most of us have followed many cases over the years. So we may have gotten to where we are just a tad more suspicious than others when we encounter a story that changes. And changes again. And again.

One does not need to be a "Trump hater" to have doubts and suspicions. There are a whole lot of very intelligent people here at WS who are able to independently evaluate facts and draw conclusions.

We can all learn from each other here.

Cx

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I feel marked, having thanked the OP. Oh well.

Do I believe the effort to impeach will be successful? No. Do I hope the very fact there is an effort to impeach a sitting American president will wake up some people? Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    I feel marked, having thanked the OP. Oh well.

Do I believe the effort to impeach will be successful? No. Do I hope the very fact there is an effort to impeach a sitting American president will wake up some people? Yep.
    I just wanted to personally thank Representative Sherman.

I hope someone who hated, hated, hated every. single. thing. Obama did will weigh in on this. I would like to know as well.