New Year Wishes for Justice in 2006!!

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
I would like to wish all the Sleuthers a Happy New Year.

My prayers are for Justice for Janet, her precious baby, Kaiden and all the Christiansens, Friends and Family in the year 2006!

LE & DA, my prayers are going out to you also that 2006 will bring you much success in getting the murderer locked behind bars.

Justice will Prevail in 2006!

Thanks Trix! Best wishes to you and yours.

New year, new plan. Same suspect, same goal. Justice for Janet.

BirdHunter said:
New year, new plan. Same suspect, same goal. Justice for Janet.
I couldn't have said it better.

Bump.

I never thought I'd be posting to this thread my wishes for justice in the new year 2008. But here's hoping, nonetheless ...

..i agree whole heartedly, i cannot believe that it's been so long without an arrest.

..surely 2008 will see raven ( or whomever did it--------oh right, it WAS her "loving husband raven ")(as sheer logic dictates, given TOD) behind bars, and bring some closure to janet's family & friends.

..with only 3 days to go, it's quite sickening to know that raven gets yet another christmas, "free as a bird".

..i wonder--has he made plans to bring kaiden out to see janet's family over the holidays------------has he ever ?

..happy christmas to all on websleuths............
..raven, i hope you're mulling over everything that in hindsight, you did wrong/stressing over the evidence LE has on you now/worried sick everytime someone knocks on your door.

Well here's to Justice in 2008.

I still keep Janet's family & friends in my thoughts and prayers and I pray that LE will get their bird. The DA situation is different now, thank goodness, so luckily some of our prayers worked in that case.

I really don't think it's easy getting evidence when a crime is committed in a home by someone that lives in the home without a witness (that can attest to it at trial) especially when there is a lack of weapon. I believe this is true even though there are multiple motives. Knowing in my heart and soul who committed the crime doesn't help LE & DA, but my goodness I wish it did or the bird would have been fried by now.

My thoughts are with so many victims right now, Michelle Young, Stacy Peterson, Lisa Stebic, JonBenet Ramsey, Madeleine McCann and I think it's really hard when there is lack of cooperation from those that are suppose to love and protect the victim.

I'm sure nobody wants Justice more than Janet's family, and I think of them often and pray that they can keep their strength and resolve during this long hard wait for Justice and that they can keep the faith.

I would like to reaffirm in 2008 that I will be here for all Janet's family & friends, I will be follow this case until it's solved and be at trial and sentencing to see Justice served.

May all of you that have been with Janet's story from back in 2005 to those that are new to Janet's case all have a very safe, happy, healthy New Year.

May the new Year bring new hope for Justice for Janet, her unborn child friends and her family in 2008.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back