1117 users online (158 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who is the White House leaker? Why have they not been caught?

It has been six months now and we keep on reading that many leaks are coming from inside the White House. I am amazed if that is true!

Any guesses?

I go for Jared.

Today I am suspecting Kelleyanne!

I go with Bannon. I think that he thought that he was going to have more influence than he has, and Jr and Jared have more than he does.

I believe it's many people. True patriots, determined to stop this pathetic administration from destroying our democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    I believe it's many people. True patriots, determined to stop this pathetic administration from destroying our democracy.
    I believe it could be many people out in the various departments of our government. And, yes, for the reason you state. But in the White House itself, I don't think it would be many. Washington watchers/writers keep saying it has to be someone high up because of the nature of the info in the leaks. That it can't be coming from, say, a secretary or a cleaning person.

The reason I think it could be Kellyanne is that she was against Trump and said negative things about him when she was with Ted Cruz. Then she turned right around and went with Trump. Maybe she went with the purpose of undermining him.

Maybe she really didn't like the pussy grabbing comments, etc.

I hope it doesn't take 30 years to find out who the leaker was, like it took to find out who Deep Throat was in Watergate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    I think either this or someone we haven't even considered. Not exactly a no-name but someone risking a lot to get the information in the first place.

Definitely a patriot who wants this reckless Dumpster fire to be put out.
    Silence means security, silence means approval.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I believe it could be many people out in the various departments of our government. And, yes, for the reason you state. But in the White House itself, I don't think it would be many. Washington watchers/writers keep saying it has to be someone high up because of the nature of the info in the leaks. That it can't be coming from, say, a secretary or a cleaning person.

The reason I think it could be Kellyanne is that she was against Trump and said negative things about him when she was with Ted Cruz. Then she turned right around and went with Trump. Maybe she went with the purpose of undermining him.

Maybe she really didn't like the pussy grabbing comments, etc.

I hope it doesn't take 30 years to find out who the leaker was, like it took to find out who Deep Throat was in Watergate.
    I think that KAC goes where the money is.

It could be someone from the secret service that actually takes their oath seriously

I think it started before he took office from the Obama administration. Aside from that, could it be Pence? Just throwing it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    I think it started before he took office from the Obama administration. Aside from that, could it be Pence? Just throwing it out there.
    Well, theoretically Pence has the most to gain, right?

Wasn't Sean Spicer an aide to Pence prior to Trump's election? Hmmmmm...

I hope they catch the traitors, who try to undermine our free election.

What if the Trumps are just na´ve bumpkins who were tricked by the Soviets? What if once Putin saw that Trump had a chance of gaining the nomination, he decided to take advantage of the situation?

I doubt this is a plot by the Democrats because I doubt the Democrats actually have the organization at this point to pull anything like this off.

As citizens, we need to stop fighting each other and just keep our eyes and ears open. We can agree to disagree about our political beliefs. But if we are in the midst of uncovering an attempted Soviet coup of our government, we are going to need to support the established processes within our government to root it out and stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    They're working on it - but I doubt you'll be happy with the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    What if the Trumps are just na´ve bumpkins who were tricked by the Soviets? What if once Putin saw that Trump had a chance of gaining the nomination, he decided to take advantage of the situation?

I doubt this is a plot by the Democrats because I doubt the Democrats actually have the organization at this point to pull anything like this off.

As citizens, we need to stop fighting each other and just keep our eyes and ears open. We can agree to disagree about our political beliefs. But if we are in the midst of uncovering an attempted Soviet coup of our government, we are going to need to support the established processes within our government to root it out and stop it.
    Naive bumpkins? Um, no. Greedy psychopaths, yes. Totally without morals.

Ivanka is all for women and America, except her factory is in China and she is mum on Daddy dearest and his women comments. And how about that healthcare and the affect on children?

They are not bumpkins. They only know me, me, and more me.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    I'm with you on that one. I'm afraid there are definitely some traitors within Washington. And it's time they are taken down. AKA the Deep State.

"Deep State: a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast