1080 users online (184 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

SC - Meredith Rahme, 28, Hayden King, 9, Harper Edens, 4, slain, Greenville, Jul 2017

7/13/17
    3 other bodies found at local racetrack.
    This is about a mile from the house.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/358...parking-garage
    Last edited by Matic; 07-14-2017 at 04:14 AM. Reason: updating.

My 1st post. I apologize for the editing.

Very sad situation. Shooting started downtown greenville in a very nice area and ended up with the possible murder of 2 more people and a suicide at my local track.

Wow. This is going to get even sadder. It seems like there may have been a direct threat just the day before against this woman. It's clear if you google her name what the likely motive is. And this article indicates children are likely involved. I bet it's the scorned woman and her children who were found in the second vehicle:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...one/477472001/

"At the beginning of the investigation in Greenville, Miller had said investigators believed the shooting was domestic-related....

Officers located a woman with a gunshot wound in the driver's seat of a white SUV, said Greenville police spokesman Johnathan Bragg.

Chief Miller said officers at the scene were able to make contact with an acquaintance of the victim and that the acquaintance named a possible suspect.

"We believe the incident itself is not isolated, it is not a random act of violence and in fact is domestic-related," Miller said.

The police chief said officers were trying to locate the suspect by pinging her cell phone and "secure potential children in harm’s way."
    "FIX YOUR HEARTS OR DIE." -- GORDON COLE

Sad

Meredith's maiden name was Ray, her husband is Nick (familytreenow lists him as Michael N. Rahme) before he disabled his Facebook, I found this photo of the two (had to upload to imgur to share). I'm guessing the 36yr old woman was his ex? It seems they are originally from Tennessee

http://imgur.com/a/pgxwR

Quote Originally Posted by Loopyjupe View Post
    Meredith's maiden name was Ray, her husband is Nick (familytreenow lists him as Michael N. Rahme) before he disabled his Facebook, I found this photo of the two (had to upload to imgur to share). I'm guessing the 36yr old woman was his ex? It seems they are originally from Tennessee

http://imgur.com/a/pgxwR
    I think Meredith was having affair with someone and it was his wife who killed her and then herself and her kids.

Oh, well that actually makes a lot more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by chicketychun View Post
    I think Meredith was having affair with someone and it was his wife who killed her and then herself and her kids.
    Well that is tragic and senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Matic View Post
    7/13/17
    3 other bodies found at local racetrack.
    This is about a mile from the house.

From this link:

The Greenville Police Department said on Friday that Chief Ken Miller would hold a news conference at 2 p.m. on Friday. FOX Carolina will cover the news conference on air, and stream it live on Facebook.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

This was cached. Looks like a threat too.

Tragic. Seems like quite a few of these vengeful type killings have been going on lately.

The story is updated with names, pictures and more information. How sad for those babies.

The woman was separated from her husband, who deputies said was the father of one of the children. deputies said the broken marriage was the motive for the violence in Greenville and in Pickens County.

Quote Originally Posted by chicketychun View Post
    She was not having an affair. I don't want to see her painted this way by internet strangers. She was seeing someone who was going through a divorce and who lived in his own house already. She was going through a divorce as well. She was incredibly smart and beautiful and kind. She never had an unkind word to say about anyone. She doesn't deserve an ill thought about her and she didn't deserve to be murdered by this jealous beast. Meredith was a kind, generous person who will be missed by many.

Thank you to A Good Friend for your post.

Quote Originally Posted by agoodfriend View Post
    She was not having an affair. I don't want to see her painted this way by internet strangers. She was seeing someone who was going through a divorce and who lived in his own house already. She was going through a divorce as well. She was incredibly smart and beautiful and kind. She never had an unkind word to say about anyone. She doesn't deserve an ill thought about her and she didn't deserve to be murdered by this jealous beast. Meredith was a kind, generous person who will be missed by many.
    Thanks for posting here A Good Friend. Your insight is appreciated!
    ...and, I'm so sorry for what you must be going through.

(Having said that, and recognizing that you are new here, you could be any random person, or one of the players involved. That's why people who are close to a case ask for 'verified insider' status.)
    Last edited by Snoopster; 07-14-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Quote Originally Posted by agoodfriend View Post
    Even though they are separated, it is still considered an affair in the eyes of the law and by many people. That's why a yearlong separation doesn't work. People aren't going to wait a year to begin dating especially when they know the marriage is over. All thstbyear process does is stir up situations like this. The murderer was apparently not ready for this marriage to end. She was planning to use her hubsnd's relationship in court to try and screw him over. Before that happened, she went off the rails and went after him by hurting those he loved.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast