Found Deceased SC - Linda McAllister, 64, & William Clemons, 45, Conway, 1 July 2017 *Arrests*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Police seeking information as to whereabouts of missing SC couple

McAllister%20Clemons%202

According to a prepared statement by the Conway Police Department, 64-year-old Linda McAllister and William Clemons, 45, were reported missing on July 1. The couple was last seen in the area of Dewberry St.

Clemons is a white male with gray hair, standing 5-foot-10 and weighs in the area of 155 pounds, Conway police said. As for McAllister, she is 5-foot-3 with blonde hair and weighs approximately 135 pounds.

From your link nj:

Conway police have arrested two people in connection to a missing couple from Conway.

Kenneth Wayne Carlisle and Jordan Marie Hodge, both of Aynor, were arrested July 14. Horry County Police have charged the two with murder, and Conway police have charged them with fraud.

A Horry County Police Department Facebook post says “probable cause has been established to believe that the missing couple from Conway are deceased”.

From your link nj:

Conway police have arrested two people in connection to a missing couple from Conway.

Kenneth Wayne Carlisle and Jordan Marie Hodge, both of Aynor, were arrested July 14. Horry County Police have charged the two with murder, and Conway police have charged them with fraud.

A Horry County Police Department Facebook post says “probable cause has been established to believe that the missing couple from Conway are deceased”.

:eek:hwow: I thought this would be a tragic car accident. I didn't expect them to have been murdered. :tears:

RIP Linda and William. :rose::rose:

May Justice be done.

Sixty-four-year-old Linda McAllister and William Clemons, 45, were reported missing on July 1. The couple was last seen in the area of Dewberry Street.

Two people have been charged with murder in the case of a missing couple last seen in Conway.

Jordan Marie Hodge, 21, and Kenneth Wayne Carlisle, 28, both of Aynor, have each been charged with financial card fraud and two counts of murder. The two were arrested Friday and are being held at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center.

The remains of a man and a woman were found in the Bucksville section of Horry County on Saturday. Horry County police say the arrests of Carlisle and Hodge are related to the remains that were found.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article161675398.html

[h=1]Remains of missing South Carolina couple believed to have been found[/h]
Horry County police say they found skeletal remains under a bush after getting a call Saturday morning. Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler says the remains are believed to belong to a man and a woman missing since July 1.

Authorities say they are waiting on test results, which they think will confirm the remains belong to 64-year-old Linda McAllister and 45-year-old William Clemons.
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/...cle_0232f810-6baf-11e7-9d81-d71970ded7ef.html

I'm a bit confused right now. If the couple have only been missing since July 1st, how could their bodies be skeletons so soon? I live about 40 miles from this area and it has been scorching hot but I can't see the bodies being in that advanced state of decay yet.

Looks like JMH just got divorced in May... also. Drugs ruin everyone and everything!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back