728 users online (86 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    And to be a "cold blooded killer" you have to be mentally deranged IMO. And people kill for all kinds of reasons with or without a license to kill but that is a whole different topic.
    Ok, I'm not here to argue, lol.

I will not victim blame. If you don't ride a motorcycle, if you don't play football, if you don't skydive... Ted Bundy lured his victims by donning a fake cast and asking for help. CD is a cold blooded killer, period. I don't care how he lured his victims in. Unless we all live in a bubble, we can't protect ourselves from monsters that can never be explained.

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    Ok, I'm not here to argue, lol.
    I wasn't arguing with you, just stating my opinion.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

Marijuana needs to be legalized and controlled. The black market attracts violent *******s like DiNardo and if Marijuana were easily attainable these four might be alive today.

Quote Originally Posted by BelMarduk View Post
    Marijuana needs to be legalized and controlled. The black market attracts violent *******s like DiNardo and if Marijuana were easily attainable these four might be alive today.
    I completely agree that it needs to be legalized, and that much crime would be averted if it was.
    But... if it was legal, I strongly suspect this result would be much the same, just with different spin.

MOO.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    I really don't see why CD would be lying about anything at this stage. He admitted to the murders and knows he's going down for life so has no need to cover his butt about anything anymore. He's done.
    If you can't be a scary famous <mod snip> in the free world, maybe you can be one in prison? Maybe he just wants to be famous, or maybe has killed more people and we just haven't found out yet.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 07-15-2017 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Don't circumvent WS filters please

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    If you can't be a scary famous <mod snip> in the free world, maybe you can be one in prison? Maybe he just wants to be famous, or maybe has killed more people and we just haven't found out yet.
    Yeah noteriety, maybe? A legend in his own mind, barf.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 07-15-2017 at 11:56 AM. Reason: snipped quoted post
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

We know they are still unearthing more remains, sifting through dirt to preserve them. Even if CD isn't tried for these 4, if others are ID'd ca he be charged and face the DP for them?

We know they are still unearthing more remains, sifting through dirt to preserve them. Even if CD isn't tried for these 4, if others are ID'd ca he be charged and face the DP for them?
    Are they still on his parent's property?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another good example is the Rhoden Family Massacre in Pike County, OH where 8 members of a family were killed in 4 different homes on the same night. It's suspected the killings were related to the father and uncle's involvement in a relatively small MJ grow op. There are many people being killed and jailed for long sentences every week just for growing some plants in their garage or selling a bag of weed.

Websleuths link for Rhoden Family Massacre (still unsolved)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-killer(s)-29
    Last edited by Betty P; 07-15-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Perhaps that could help, but in a lot of places the preferred drug is Meth or Ice, so there would be something else to replace it. People that deal drugs are looking for quick easy money and usually lots of it. It's a demand & supply thing and addictive with heavier substances so people addicted always crave their drug of choice.
    So it would still be problematic as far as the criminal element is concerned IMO
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

Do you have a link for this? I didn't hear they found more unidentified remains.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

More remains talk is here. Maybe I misunderstood?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...men-body-found

On Thursday, police were back at the farm, digging in the dust and the 90F-plus heat, using plywood to shore up the deep, tent-covered trench. For days, TV news helicopters have trained their cameras on the excavation, creating an unsettling racket but allowing the public to follow the forensic work from their computers. On one day, viewers could watch investigators haul up buckets of dirt and sift it through hand-held screens in what looked like an archaeological dig.

"They’re tenderly, painstakingly, reverentially recovering the remains of people they do not even know,” Weintraub said."
    Last edited by GigTu; 07-15-2017 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typo

Smile, you're on candid camera. An oldie, but it still blows my mind the way he thinks this is all so casual and humorous. It's as if he doesn't grasp the gravity of what he has done, or just doesn't care, or that life in prison is until the end of HIS life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-fortune.html

Attached Images Attached Images

If there's more bodies, I want to say I would be shocked, but that's not true. I don't believe there really are more, but, at the same time, if more were found, it wouldn't be shocking to me. If that makes any sense......

IF CD killed anyone else, I think his need for attention/creed/whatever the heck he was wanting, would have had him telling someone and proving to someone, even photos to prove, etc. I don't think he would have been able to control the urge to tell it, and even tell details... such as " you know john boy... they say he's missing....well missing to them, but I they'll never find him. Thought he was going to stiff me... nah..... 6 ft under..." Or something like that.

From SM (no mods, I'm not going to quote anything!) this type people don't seem to be able to keep quiet about anything. Whether fables, rumors, out and out lies, or the truth... they have those fingers doing the talking!
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast