Wrightstown couple accused of starving adopted son, mentally abusing him

forthelost

I hear the angels call my name and I am Winterborn
Reaction score
Website
www.forthelost.org
http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Wr...opted-son-mentally-abusing-him-433665943.html

BROWN COUNTY, Wis. (WBAY) - A Wrightstown couple has been charged in a case the Brown County Sheriff's Office describes as "mental and physical abuse and torture."

Bradley J. Fahrenkrug, 40, and Kimberly M. Fahrenkrug, 38, are accused of physically and mentally abusing their 5-year-old adopted child by denying him food, making him sleep in a crib, making him walk laps with a weighted backpack, among other allegations.

I have just read this article, another poor unfortunate child being tortured and nearly starved to death. Oh yes, and it was his fault not the adoptive parents. Luckily the hospital was able to save him - and give him to a foster family who love him. :)

Wow. Another case where one child out of several is singled out for abuse. I read that book A Boy Called It, and this made me think of that. I wonder if the other children were biological or adopted? Doesn't matter it horrible either way I just don't get why 1 is singled out.

I hope they lose the other kids too. Someone may become a scapegoat...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back