879 users online (106 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NC - Michael 'Randy' McFalls, Charlotte, 13 July 2017

Http://www.wbtv.com/story/35887742/c...nd-missing-man

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTZV) - The McFalls family is baffled, because they don't know where Michael Randy McFalls Sr. is.

"He loves his family. He loves his work. He's crazy about his grand kids. Crazy about any kids actually," says his son, Randy McFalls Jr.

The Sr. McFalls left work in Charlotte Thursday afternoon around 4:30, and his supervisor said he was acting fine and was heading home for the day. He texted his wife saying he was on his way home. No one has seen or heard from him since.

"This is very out of character for him. It makes us very worried that something is wrong or something has happened. Just wondering where he's at," says his son, McFalls Jr.

McFalls Sr.'s family says he always came straight home from work, and relatives say his iPhone, iPad and iWatch are all turned off, which is uncommon for him.

McFalls Sr. drives a pearl white 4-door 2013 Chevy Silverado.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/35887742/c...nd-missing-man

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/charl...ndy_/456923358

McFalls, who goes by 'Randy' according to his niece, was wearing khaki pants, brown shoes and white polo with warco on the front pocket when he went missing.

His supervisor at work confirmed that Randy was fine when he saw him right before leaving work Thursday afternoon.
    Randy is listed at 6-feet and weighs about 200 lbs.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/35887742/c...nd-missing-man

McFalls Jr. says depending on traffic, his father would either drive Billy Graham Parkway or Wilkinson Boulevard to I-85 to Exit 8, which leads to Highway 161 in Clover.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police say McFalls Sr.'s vehicle has a North Carolina plate with DZ-7187.

The younger McFalls says family members drove those routes looking for any signs of McFalls Sr., but didn't see anything.

The McFalls family said they have been in contact with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Flyer:

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

NC - Michael Randy McFalls Sr., Charlotte, 13 July 2017

That sweet face! Look at him. Ugh, cases like this really bother me. The fact that his iPhone, iPad and iWatch are turned off worries me.

Hoping and praying for the best. I wonder where he stopped for something to drink on the way home. Maybe they can check for surveillance along the way. Have they checked his phone pings?

Maybe it's from reading this site, but no joke - I text my husband each time I stop somewhere and he does the same. I don't care if it's just a quick stop on the way to or from my destination. Gas, Starbucks, getting a snack - whatever. And always text when I get home. Some of my friends think it's nuts, but they don't read here either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by anonypotomous; 07-15-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Was there surveillance at his work? This is very upsetting

"His last pinged location was at his office on Stuart Andrew Blvd. OnStar has been unable to track the location of his vehicle..."

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/l...68156966-story

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    That sweet face! Look at him. Ugh, cases like this really bother me. The fact that his iPhone, iPad and iWatch are turned off worries me.

Hoping and praying for the best. I wonder where he stopped for something to drink on the way home. Maybe they can check for surveillance along the way. Have they checked his phone pings?

Maybe it's from reading this site, but no joke - I text my husband each time I stop somewhere and he does the same. I don't care if it's just a quick stop on the way to or from my destination. Gas, Starbucks, getting a snack - whatever. And always text when I get home. Some of my friends think it's nuts, but they don't read here either.

I agree with you completely. I hate cases like this too. He does have a sweet face and the kindest eyes. Why does it seem so often it's the good ones who go missing?!

His poor family. That has to be the worst torture and anguish to have a loved one vanish out of the blue. They have to be wondering if someone abducted him at some point.

Can't help but get the feeling though that there may have been an accident at some point and the car hasn't been found yet. The thought of that is horrible too. Either way is bad.

I agree with you too about the frequent texting with your husband when either of you are out. I do the same with mine and my family when I 'request' they let me know when they leave and when they arrive. Plus they usually include extra stops too that cause delays because they know I will worry. Drives them nuts sometimes but they tell me they actually do appreciate the fact that I care.

As you said too, perhaps it's from reading WS, and seeing how quickly a routine day can turn tragic.

Sure hope they find this guy soon, safe and sound...

What would cause OnStar to not be able to track the vehicle? Water?
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

I woke up thinking about this. Where are you sweet Randy?

Bumping for Randy

Where are you Randy?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    What would cause OnStar to not be able to track the vehicle? Water?
    Not entirely sure, but one would think that Onstar logs the route unless or until it is interrupted by something. If that is the case though, they should know approximately where he is. Unless it was disabled too.

Just an idea, but I keep wondering about whether anyone has planned to use a helicopter to check along the likely routes he would have driven. (Maybe they already have and I missed it.)

I have no idea of the surrounding terrain in that area, but so often, wreckage that cannot be seen at eye level is much more visible from the sky, especially a helicopter.

This man and his family are so much in my thoughts and prayers...
    Last edited by JazzTune; 07-16-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast