Found Safe AL - Victoria Smith, 11, Dadeville, 16 July 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
14397024_G.jpg

ALABAMA (WALA) - The Tallapoosa County, Alabama Sheriff's Department is asking the public's assistance in locating 11-year-old Victoria Skye Smith. Smith was last seen wearing a purple shirt with yellow writing (civil air patrol), black gym shorts, brown flip flops, and a head band with her hair pulled back in Dadeville, AL around 4:00 am CST on 16 July 2017.
http://www.wsfa.com/story/35895995/missing-11-year-old-tallapoosa-girl

Hope she is safe...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

A child is missing about 30 minutes drive from me and this is the first I've heard about it. Even worse my son just returned after spending the weekend at Wind Creek with a fairly large group of friends and they haven't heard about this either.

Hope she's found safe soon.

See websleuth page for Tianna Moore from the same area. Also see comment in this news Facebook page. They were both last seen wearing purple shirt and black shorts.

https://m.facebook.com/abc3340/posts/10155737424721178?comment_id=10155737800101178&amp%3Bcomment_tracking=%7B"tn"%3A"R9"%7D

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Dadeville, AL (Victoria) is about 84 miles from Alexandria, AL (Tianna). They were reported missing one day apart.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

What were these two young girls doing out early in the morning? Victoria Smith was out at 4:00 am and the other girl was 3 or 4 am I believe. 11 years old? She has no business outside of the house for any reason!

There is nothing to do in Dadeville! I am flabbergasted to hear a child is missing from this town. It sounds like she might have met someone on line and went out to meet them. I imagine everyone knows each other. There is a lake community that draws many people in the summertime, but for the majority of these people this is their second home.

My son lives in Dadeville. Believe me, it is not much of a town. Very country, rural, Southern, and few stores. The WalMart has to be one of the original ones, tiny, old fashion, call you "honey" and do not know what it is to have people show up early for a sale. My daughter-in-law and I went to a sale early, the clerks were surprised to see us standing outside the store thirty minutes early, so they brought us chairs. Ha, ha! We got a big kick out of their kindness.

I hope they locate these two girls quickly. With all the water around this area, if a predator is in the area, it won't be a good ending IMO.

[h=2]Alert store clerk spotted missing 11-year-old, credited with girl’s safe return[/h]
But from there – more than 24 hours with little or no information at all.

That was until Smith appeared at the sales counter of TAS Equipment in Rossville where Sandy King realized something just didn’t add up.

“It was at about 8 and we looked up and there she was,” King said. “She was by herself and just so young – so I started asking her questions and more and more I realized that something just wasn’t right.”

King said the girl mentioned the name of two people she said went to middle school is Rossville. Smith asked if they knew how to call for a ride with Uber.

“I told her that she had to do that on the Internet and I asked if I could call a taxi,” King said. “She said yes and when I asked where she was going, she said Florida. That’s when I had one of the other guys who work here to call the sheriff’s office and I tried to keep here and talking.”

King asked Smith if she was hungry or had any money.

“She said she was fine and had $2,” King said. “But that’s when she got a little antsy and said ‘I have to get out of here.’”

King said that another employee followed her and alerted a Walker County deputy as to where Smith was and she picked her up and took her back to LaFayette where Tallapoosa County Sheriff Jimmy Abbett was alerted that Smith had been found safe, more than a three-hour drive from home.
http://www.alexcityoutlook.com/2017...-11-year-old-credited-with-girls-safe-return/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back