IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #50
Thread #51
Thread #52
Thread #53
Thread #54
Thread #55
Thread #56
Thread #57
Thread #58
Thread #59
Thread #60
Thread #61

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with the latest grayhuze crime flow video

grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case. A search warrant was served upon the owner of the property (RL) where the girls' bodies were found. RL was taken into custody for an unrelated crime during that time. His statements to press and subsequent arrest for the unrelated matters are all open for discussion.

a. You may not outright accuse him of the murders but may make comparisons of his physical appearance and demeanor from MSM to those of the unidentified suspect on the bridge.

b. DO NOT post photos of random individuals to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Police to release &#8216;important&#8217; new information regarding Delphi murder suspect
JULY 17, 2017

DELPHI, Ind. &#8211; More than five months after the disappearance of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, investigators with Indiana State Police say they will release &#8220;important&#8221; and &#8220;significant&#8221; information regarding the suspect in the Delphi murder investigation.

The information is expected to come this morning by 10 a.m.

Police to release &#8216;significant&#8217; information regarding Delphi murder investigation

Sgt. Kim Riley tells CBS4 it will help clarify some of the pictures that have been seen related to the investigation and the man on the bridge.

Riley says this is the result of information to the tip line and follow-up investigations in the past couple of weeks.

According to police, there are no arrests at this time, and Riley could not comment as to whether they are close to making an arrest.

Please keep the discussion limited to today's news. Depending on what is released will determine how long the thread will remain open.

Fingers crossed.

Thank you

Please keep the discussion limited to today's news. Depending on what is released will determine how long the thread will remain open.

Fingers crossed.

Thank you

Thank you CP!!!

[video=twitter;886938664466608129]https://twitter.com/IndStatePolice/status/886938664466608129[/video]

Updated info on Delphi Murder investigation will be GovDelivery news release after 11:00 a.m. today with composite sketch. NO NEWS CONF.

Snipped my duplicate, Skibbs. Will stay tuned for new info. I've been keeping up with the media thread ever hopeful these young ladies will get justice.

Grateful for anything new that can be released.

I've been going insane for 3 hours, 9am, then 10pm, now 11pm

:scared:

This soon-to-be released info from ISP just popped up as a headline on local news and checking around, other Indiana news sites. Thank you WS mods for the rapid response to reopening the discussion. Prayers this is the lead that catches this monster.

Thanks so much for opening this thread! Hoping there is something solid to go on today, and wondering why we have to wait another few hours if they have the info now. Hopefully this is BIG news.

I was hoping an arrest would be announced and was disheartened to see a composite sketch will be released. They still might not know who this guy is.

I am still hoping the words "significant information" mean we will learn something that will help lead to an arrest soon. Maybe they have a specific vehicle they are seeking or something.

Maybe someone can help me understand this, but how will a composite sketch help when we already have photos of BG? I realize they were quite blurry, but this guy looks so common, how will this help? Could they have a name of a suspect attached to the sketch, and they just need to track him down?

So glad we have some new information coming, anyway! Also very glad this discussion thread is open again!

Thanks &#128591;&#127995; to all for the update.

My brother-in-law is here from Indiana he was familiar with the horrendous murder of Abigail and Liberty but had not heard any updates.

I was just blow away (and hopeful) reading skiboos post. I am praying there is information in today's briefing that will lead to the arrest of the perp(s)and grant a measure of clousure to the families.

I addition I have been been updating my sister and best friend on the surprise search a week ago for precious Kyron Harmon. I feel like pinching myself 'dear lord may these updates from LE bring fruit & lead to justice for these beautiful children'.

Maybe LE has found his image on a video cam in the area by matching his clothing; something that was missed early on.

[video=twitter;886949409371631616]https://twitter.com/PLewbel/status/886949409371631616[/video]

I've been checking for updates in MSM too, mainly because I thought IN passed a law on familial DNA that would take effect in July. I'm so hoping they have evidence to lead to an arrest and conviction!!! Will wait for update...praying!!

Now there IS a news conference? That's not what was stated earlier.

Not that I have seen no

[video=twitter;886947672162283520]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/886947672162283520[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail