1286 users online (270 members and 1016 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    http://www.cp24.com/world/police-pre...hike-1.3506321

The sketch is "an artist's composite of the information" collected by all the agencies involved in the double-murder investigation, including the FBI, said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley. Riley said investigators consider the sketch a "very important" development in the ongoing investigation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How long have they been working on I-65 in that area?

Some of the workers may be from out of town but know the area (because they stay there for several months) and aren't well known to locals. My husband is an engineer for a construction company, and I know how his workers are. Also they need to be looking at any plants around that travel in workers for extended time periods. Also the blue jacket reminds me of something plant workers would wear.

I'm going to show this to him when he gets home tonight because he's had projects close by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    I asked earlier and was told not at this time
    Oh right. I thought if they were a RSO then we could post as long as we asked first. He is a RSO right? Are flashers classed as RSO' s out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiressleuth View Post
    Oh right. I thought if they were a RSO then we could post as long as we asked first. He is a RSO right? Are flashers classed as RSO' s out of interest?
    I thought so too. Evidentially he had been discussed in the early threads and I assume there was some disagreement maybe? The only heated discussions I saw were concerning RL but I didnt read every thread either. So Tricia said no. Jdd is who I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by moorechr1984 View Post
    I hate to burst anyone's bubble regarding BW, but BW was a flasher on the Monon Trail in Indianapolis. The Monon High Bridge is on a trail system, yes. However, we're talking about two separate trail systems in two separate areas roughly 80 miles from one another.

I commend everyone's passion to find this SOB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    His granny was from Flora though so a closer connection to Delphi was found.

RSBM:
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Hopefully now RL's head will be off the chopping block. The poor guy has been railroaded enough.

Obviously, that is NOT him. )
    Im just catching up with the breaking news (had to take a break after the Bucks Co boys) and wanted to say thank you for the BBM!!!

Please let there be an arrest soon! I'm hopeful with the sketch released, that someone who had a feeling about a certain person, will see this sketch, and it will further concern them about a person and they'll call now! Please oh please.... this murderer is still free. As long as he is free, he has the capabilities of killing someone else! He must be stopped!!! Do the right thing! Make that call!!
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    I thought so too. Evidentially he had been discussed in the early threads and I assume there was some disagreement maybe? The only heated discussions I saw were concerning RL but I didnt read every thread either. So Tricia said no. Jdd is who I am talking about.
    Ok yes we are talking about the same guy. Never mind then.

Was his face so compelling it blocked the memory of the hat?? Or what?
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Who? If you mean BW, his mug was already posted.
    Sorry-JDD
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by LaneGirl View Post
    The fact that the put a newsies hat on this guy then say don't pay attention to the hat makes me wonder why even put on one? Maybe because that is what some see in the original pic?

The person that got close enough to say "no blue eyes" should know what the hat/hair looked like, it seems!
    The "no blue eyes" undoubtedly refers to the results of a DNA screening process known as IrisPlex. It would confirm that DNA was retrieved from the crime scene, and that there is no DNA database match at this point, or an arrest would've been made.

They have been working on it for a long time near where I 65 meets 25. Also, that portion of 25, the "Hoosier Heartland Highway", opened just under 5 years ago. So it's possible that someone worked on that area of 25, which was very very close to the murder, and returned to the area working on I65.

Quote Originally Posted by flgrl017 View Post
    How long have they been working on I-65 in that area?

Some of the workers may be from out of town but know the area (because they stay there for several months) and aren't well known to locals. My husband is an engineer for a construction company, and I know how his workers are. Also they need to be looking at any plants around that travel in workers for extended time periods. Also the blue jacket reminds me of something plant workers would wear.

I'm going to show this to him when he gets home tonight because he's had projects close by.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    Please let there be an arrest soon! I'm hopeful with the sketch released, that someone who had a feeling about a certain person, will see this sketch, and it will further concern them about a person and they'll call now! Please oh please.... this murderer is still free. As long as he is free, he has the capabilities of killing someone else! He must be stopped!!! Do the right thing! Make that call!!
    I wish they would have posted the sketch before vacation time. But praying for justice!!!
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by buggiegirl View Post
    Honestly we shouldn't be going by the hoodie, hat, or facial hair anyway as he can easily change all of those. Harder to change the shape of your eyes and nose and head.
    Agree about the clothing...except that, the drawing does show a distinctive pattern to his facial hair growth. So if he IS going about unshaven, that stands out to me with some of the mugshots I've been browsing today (24 from Carroll County, and 225 from Tippecanoe). In the composite, the subject has two distinctive oval patches under his lower lip that are hairless. So IF he is still wearing a beard or goatee, that should be noticed, as it appears to be a hair-growth pattern common to some goatees but not others.

The subject also has a somewhat bulbous nose with flattened midline ridge, a relatively shortened and indistinct philtrum (central area between tip of nose to top of upper lip), wide-set eyes (more than an eye's width apart), and well-defined (but not bushy) eyebrows. His hair appears somewhat untamed and wiry, rather than laying down flat against his head. His ears are not prominent, and he appears to have at least the beginnings of middle-aged jowl.

They said when releasing this composite today to concentrate on the facial features, not the clothing--and the variance with the hat might even be to encourage that (though he may have been wearing a similar cap when seen by the witness). So maybe try to tick these specific features off along with the height and weight when comparing this photo to possible suspects.
    Last edited by PoirotryInMotion; 07-17-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    To state the obvious...my posts on this site are my opinion only, generated from brainstorming and my own attempts to logically put the pieces together.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzTune View Post
    Here's a quirky thought on my part. What jumped out at me is that today's date is 7-17-17, and it reads exactly the same backwards and forwards. LE chose THIS date to release the sketch. Made me wonder if LE is trying to send a 'coded' message to the perp.

During the discussion here in earlier months it was pointed out repeatedly that the Iowa cousins, Lizzie and Lyric were abducted on 7-13-12. Reading those same numbers backwards exactly is 2-13-17, the same date that Abby and Libby were abducted. Many people questioned whether that could be more than just a very eerie coincidence. They wondered if it was 'proof' that the killer was the same for both sets of girls.

Seeing this date today with the same backward and forward sequence of numbers has made me wonder if LE believes there IS a connection too.

Then again, I may be completely wrong about this. Really could mean nothing at all. Thought it was worth a mention anyway...
    Wow! That's very clever and thought out! Sounds like a Criminal Minds episode!

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast