Found Deceased OK - Clifford 'Eli' Moss, 24, Wyandotte, 30 June 2017

So strange. I wonder what he was doing, who was the last to see him...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Following... If searchers are needed I and a couple of others may be up for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The case was changed from a missing person case to a homicide case. They must have been able to tell from the skull that it was a homicide? Gunshot wound? I wonder who was the last to see him and why he was walking along the highway..hmmm....I can't imagine finding a human skull and what was first believed to be human leg bone in my driveway!! An animal must have carried the bones there. It sounds like the poor man's bones have been scattered all over that area. Hopefully they have POI's and answeres can come for his mom and aunt.
In a written release, Floyd said the remains, found off Highway 10 south of Wyandotte belonged to 25-year-old Clifford Eli Moss.

http://www.pawhuskajournalcapital.com/news/20171003/remains-identified-as-missing-wyandotte-man/1

RIP Clifford. :rose:

Sept 2018:

Moss' remains, his skull and hip bone, were discovered off Highway 10 and a search of the area was conducted by the Ottawa County Sheriff's Office and Oklahoma Highway Patrol by land and air and using cadaver dogs, ATV, and search teams.

Property owners in the area called authorities after a visitor found a skull and what was presumed to be a leg bone in the driveway. The address of the location was not released due to the ongoing investigation.

The 25-year-old's remains were later identified and confirmed to be Moss by the Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office on Sept. 29, 2017, using DNA and dental records.

Ottawa County Sheriff Jeremy Floyd said the case has remained open since Moss' remains were found.

"The Ottawa County Sheriff's Office is still seeking information in regards to the death of Eli Moss from 2017," Floyd said. "We have interviewed 'people of interest' and we have not gained any more information related to his death. It's still an active investigation, therefore the Sheriff's Office is investigating new evidence and is hoping the truth will surface soon so the family can have closure."

Mother seeks answers in son's mysterious death

October 2019:

"To this day there's been no arrest made on it. And of course the cause of death is unknown, so we don't know if he was dismembered by an animal or an individual...we just don't know that," [Ottawa County Sheriff Jeremy] Floyd said.

"I do know that we obtained the skull and there was nothing on it that reflected anything like a tool or something used to dismember it," Floyd said. "Anytime you have something like that it's difficult to pinpoint a cause of death. We keep it open and we continue the investigation because we don't know anything besides what we have as of right now."

Information still sought in death of Wyandotte man

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back