GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Men%20in%20Bucks%20COunty_1499683841600_3748846_ver1.0_640_360.png

link

Police continue searching for 4 missing Pennsylvania men, identify ‘person of interest’ in the case

July 11, 2017

The disappearance of four young men last week has touched off an extensive criminal investigation in a picturesque rural area outside of Philadelphia in one of Pennsylvania’s wealthiest counties.

[...]

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said in a news conference Monday that foul play is suspected in the disappearances, and that leads are “incredibly hot.” At a briefing Tuesday, Weintraub said someone in custody on unrelated charges is believed to be a “person of interest” in the case.

The first to go missing, Jimi Tara Patrick, 19, was last seen Wednesday. Then, on Friday, Mark Sturgis, 22; Tom Meo, 21; and Dean Finocchiaro, 18, also vanished. Some or all of the missing men appear to know each other, authorities said. Two of them, Sturgis and Meo, worked together at Sturgis’s father’s construction business.

Sturgis was last seen leaving his house Friday night to visit Meo, Sturgis’s father told NBC 10. When the two men didn’t show up for work Saturday morning, Sturgis’s father, Mark Potash, grew worried, he told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

[...]

Finocchiaro, a mutual friend of Sturgis and Meo, was last seen Friday night getting into a vehicle driven by another individual, who is not missing, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

[...]

Authorities on Monday arrested Cosmo DiNardo, 20, whose family owns the farm, on a previous weapons charge that had initially been dismissed.

Weintraub said Tuesday that DiNardo “is a person of interest in this case,” but he emphasized that there is a big difference between being of interest and being charged with something, noting that the chasm “is so wide that we never cross it” in some cases.

Previous Thread (#7)

:welcome5: to all our new members. Please take a few moments to get familiar with the rules linked below BEFORE posting. Pay close attention to the sections describing what is and isn't allowed as far as sleuthing and social media.

Basically, you may NOT sleuth anyone who law enforcement has not named a suspect or person of interest and post about it here.

Latest updates:

breaking: Cosmo dinardo defense attorney says client confessed to 'participation in murders of four young men

breaking: Cosmo dinardo defense attorney says his client has confessed to "participation in murders of four young men."

defense attorney paul lang wouldn't say if others are involved in the killings, but says the four men who are murdered are the four missing since last week.

Lang says dinardo's confession comes in exchange for the district attorney's promise not to pursue death penalty.

cosmo dinardo: 5 fast facts you need to know

1. Months before his arrest, dinardo was left for more than a day stranded in the woods with a brain injury following a quad biking accident

a friend of dinardo’s told heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to november 2016, dinardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that dinardo was stranded in the woods alone for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain.

2. Dinardo allegedly once bragged about having someone killed over a debt

one of dinardo’s friends, eric beitz told philly.com that he had spoken to dinardo in the weeks before the disappearances. Beitz said that dinardo had been selling marijuana and guns while also bragging about having someone killed over a debt.

3. Dinardo’s parents are being subpoenaed in relation to the case

the courier times says that the home in solebury is owned by antonio and sandra dinardo of bensalem. Cosmo dinardo is their son. His parents have been subpoenaed in relation to the search. They are expected to be questioned about dinardo’s whereabouts around the time of the disappearances.

4. Dinardo planned to become a biology major at arcadia university

according to an article on arcadia university’s website, dinardo planned to become a biology major at the school. The piece lists him as being a member of the class of 2019. Dinardo told the site, “i’m going to go overseas, hopefully to italy and the rest of europe.”

5. Sturgis’ father described his son & tom meo as ‘just really good kids’

nbc philadelphia reports that sturgis and meo became friends while they worked for sturgis’ father, mark potash’s, construction company. Potash told the philadelphia inquirer that when his son didn’t show up for work he “thought maybe they had a night of drinking and slept somewhere. That was my hope.”

timeline: Disappearance of 4 men in bucks county

two 20 year olds accused of luring 4 men to farm and killing them

two men charged with homicide in four solebury slayings

sean kratz: 5 fast facts you need to know

1. Kratz is accused of scheming to rob one of the missing men before shooting him on a barn floor
2. Sean kratz recently survived being shot six times & pinned the blame for the bucks county murders on dinardo
3. Sean kratz was accused of several philadelphia burglaries & was out on bail
4. A neighbor called kratz a ‘nice kid’ & there was an attempt to burn the bodies
5. The four missing men were described in positive terms by families & friends

kratz criminal complaint: https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/kratz_documents.pdf

dinardo criminal complaint http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wpvi/bruce/pdf/dinardo_documents.pdf

My brain stops every time on someone wanting to buy $8000 worth of marijuana and supposedly only showing up with $800.

Nobody is this stupid. I don't even buy drugs and wouldn't ever do this. So...this makes me think that the circumstances the murderer(s) give could be delusional or could be fake. I'm still waiting for more "reasons" to be given and otherwise regard these murders as a spree set off by an unknown event to us.

New here and still catching up. I'm obsessed with figuring out why they would get into his car and I have two thoughts I haven't seen mentioned.
1 - DF was scheduled to work that evening. I think CD was his ride.
2 - If TM and MS got out of their car and into CD truck voluntarily TM would have taken his keys and most likely put them in his pocket. Those wouldn't have been easy to retrieve after his death and would possibly be damaged.
Just my thoughts.

New here and still catching up. I'm obsessed with figuring out why they would get into his car and I have two thoughts I haven't seen mentioned.
2 - If TM and MS got out of their car and into CD truck voluntarily TM would have taken his keys and most likely put them in his pocket. Those wouldn't have been easy to retrieve after his death and would possibly be damaged.
Just my thoughts.

JP also got into CD's truck which has been reported on this site.

Just my thoughts.

Yes-how did he get the keys and title?? Even if the title were left in the car. did CD explain how the car ended up on the other property?

Rose
Bbm: Social media can be so dreadful. And while yes, buying illegal drugs can be a risky business, who in this day and age thinks kids don't try or buy a little pot? But pounds of pot, and guns and ammo? All the victims had lives, jobs, successes at school, church, girlfriends, etc. I think LE will find out, and I think kids, friends, and parents in these circles are wondering the very same thing as you.

I absolutely believe LE will investigate this confession. They could have been lured by many things because he knew them, one from school, and was acquaintances with the others? They were not strangers.

This evil sociopath that killed these young men I believe he was justifying himself, in his own theater, and quite possibly throwing his 'lesser' cousin under the bus, too.

Jasp
Am I misunderstanding because I thought it was stated that 2 of the victims had arrest records and DF was due in court this summer for Assault and drug procession? This is just a simple statement it by no means belittles what was done. I just am confused when people state that the victims had no run in with the law themselves.

Hi Jasp - I didn't state that noone had no run in with the law. Just that they had lives. Didn't three of them not show for work? So even if a couple got into trouble, even if they were buying pot, they weren't arrested for it.

I guess that is partly me reacting to victim judgement on social media that GirlinPhilly had brought up. And it is a good point, about how will these victims be remembered? Is the confession of a madman what sticks?.

I don't believe these kids were buying pounds, or guns, or ammo, either...
Jmo.

Since he confessed he killed two people when he was 15 in Philly does anyone remember anyone missing in the year 2012 in Philadelphia?

He said TM parked it there and then CD drove them to the farm.

Yes-how did he get the keys and title?? Even if the title were left in the car. did CD explain how the car ended up on the other property?

Sorry to post this twice. New, didn't hit the quotes.
CD said TM parked it there then CD drove them to the farm

JP goes to buy pot and he only has $800 so CD offers to sell him a gun. If someone goes to buy pot that's all they are interested in buying. CD offers him a gun instead, not buying it according to the article he sent Snapchats to dozens of his close friends with the photo of him bare chested holding that revolver with a lazar attached that he was going to kill everyone that owed him money. That's most likely the real reason and why he told LE he felt cheated. He only told the boys he was going to sell them pot to lure them into his truck to go to the farm under false pretenses which is premeditated murder execution style.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.amp.html

Sorry to post this twice. New, didn't hit the quotes.
CD said TM parked it there then CD drove them to the farm

Thanks! Although I read the "confession" and official documents, I found it all so disturbing and full of holes and misinformation that CD may have created to make himself less culpable in his warped mind. I'm assuming Tom left the title in the car and kept his own keys, so at some point, CD had to retrieve both. The part about the tarp and the nail and that making it necessary to switch to the backhoe? This level of evil-and trying to explain why actions were taken-just so disgusting.

Just my thoughts.
Maybe he left the keys in the car.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Maybe. I can only speak for myself, when I get out of my car I take my keys with me.
I always do too, but I know plenty of people who don't, especially in low crime/rural areas. Maybe he just figured no one would bother it.

A couple weeks ago I took my kids to a park. When I got out I glanced at the car I'd parked next to and the keys were in the ignition, windows were down. The car was out of sight of the playground area so probably not the best choice. Kind of a hmmmm? moment there.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Maybe. I can only speak for myself, when I get out of my car I take my keys with me.

The Back hoe he ran over TM weighs approximately 17,000 to 19,000lbs or more. I'm sure poor TM was smashed into to a bloody mess. Just sickening such evil. They never mentioned anything in the confession about cleaning up the blood and matter after the murders. CD and SK had to have missed areas it seems the dogs would have tracked.

Rose

Jasp

Hi Jasp - I didn't state that noone had no run in with the law. Just that they had lives. Didn't three of them not show for work? So even if a couple got into trouble, even if they were buying pot, they weren't arrested for it.

I guess that is partly me reacting to victim judgement on social media that GirlinPhilly had brought up. And it is a good point, about how will these victims be remembered? Is the confession of a madman what sticks?.

I don't believe these kids were buying pounds, or guns, or ammo, either...
Jmo.

I'm sorry who didn't get arrested for it? DF was arrested and has two pending criminal cases in Bucks County Court on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, simple assault, conspiracy, and harassment.. Yes Meo and Sturgis worked for Sturgis's father. "Sturgis was last seen leaving his house Friday night to visit Meo, Sturgis’s father told NBC 10. When the two men didn’t show up for work Saturday morning, Sturgis’s father, Mark Potash, grew worried, he told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

“I thought maybe they had a night of drinking and slept somewhere,” Potash told the Inquirer. “That was my hope.”

They are all normal kids. They were not saints. As for how they are remembered. Their peers will remember them for who they were. Kids normal kids who made a stupid decision to go with a deranged killer. Why anyone would go with a person that scared the He** out of people to a remote area is still my pressing question. Why did they go with him? Did they have prior transaction with him?

SK was recouping from being shot 6 times and had to have a medical postponement at a trial date due to this and you think CD was the only one capably of pulling off this crime? Seems to me SK was just as hardcore. He of all people knew how it felt to be shot.

The gun in the mirror that CD was brandishing can you tell if that was a 357? I can't seem to find the picture to look closer at it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back