1333 users online (270 members and 1063 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Former Fbi Profiler

JOHN DOUGLAS will be speaking at Vanderbilt University in Nashville TN in January.Please check the addy for details.

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/dialogue/index.html

Has anyone ever heard his radio talk show?

In addition to providing pro bono assistance to police and victims of violent crimes, Douglas hosts a crime analysis radio show called "The Mindhunter" each week on the #1-rated talk radio station in the country, KFI-640 AM.
    I find this aspect of forensics facinating. They still have a lot of work to do on it, as they still have bugs in the system. More experiences to add to the knowlege will help that. But there are always the human variables, that can can't be calculated. But I think if they continue to fine tune the system, someday it will be tremendous help.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight