1362 users online (263 members and 1099 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CO - Boy, 6, Craig, 16 July 2017

CRAIG, Colo. — The Colorado State Patrol is looking for a 6-year-old boy missing from Craig.

The boy was last seen in his underwear, walking a white dog, near East 7th and Washington streets Sunday night.
    http://kdvr.com/2017/07/17/missing-6...wear-in-craig/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Looks fairly residential. There is a city park south of where he was seen last: https://www.google.com/maps/place/E+...13649?hl=en-us

A creek runs through it.

I wonder if the dog is missing too.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this. I wonder who saw him and didn't think to call police and at least follow him? Seems like an odd sight

Quote Originally Posted by Mysti88c View Post
    I just saw this. I wonder who saw him and didn't think to call police and at least follow him? Seems like an odd sight
    Especially considering it was at night, although even if it was early I'd think someone would call or talk to him. Something.

Why was the child walking the dog while in his underwear? Seems strange to let a child go outside alone in public in undies..? Was he being supervised?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Why was the child walking the dog while in his underwear? Seems strange to let a child go outside alone in public in undies..? Was he being supervised?
    I can't wrap my mind around this AT ALL.

So odd to not release a photo of him.
    MOO

Wait. A 6 year old boy. In his underwear. Walking his dog alone??

Strange. This reminds me of those ghost stories when I was younger.

All I can think is that MAYBE he slipped out without his parent/sitter knowing----and he was later seen and he was wearing underwear and walking the dog.

My son used to wear undies around the house when he was about 5. But it would have been strange of him to want to be seen outside in them.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    All I can think is that MAYBE he slipped out without his parent/sitter knowing----and he was later seen and he was wearing underwear and walking the dog.

My son used to wear undies around the house when he was about 5. But it would have been strange of him to want to be seen outside in them.
    Yeah I am totally on board with that theory. I hope they release a photo of him. It might boost the press and help with the search.

So does this mean nobody has reported him missing? They don't give his name or release a picture of him? Sounds like someone called it in when they saw him walking and just kept going instead of staying with him. This is weird.

Really strange, they say "matching his description", but the only description is his age and he is wearing underwear. No description of the child, no photo, not even what color the underwear are.

CO - 6 Year old boy, Missing Walking Dog, Craig, 16 July 2017

Is it possible this 6 year old boy is now back at home? A few years ago my husband and I spotted a two year old boy alone, wearing only a diaper, running towards a busy road. We quickly pulled over picked him up and called the police. Turns out his 90 year old grandmother was responsible for watching him along with his 7 other siblings while the parents were at work. He lived in the nearby neighborhood. Just wondering if a passerby called it in and kept going. Maybe by the time LE arrived at his last known location he'd already found his way back home. That's what I'm praying for at least.
    Last edited by creepcrusher; 07-17-2017 at 05:43 PM.

No further info? I had hoped details were thin because it was breaking. The lack of name, photo etc, at this point is worrisome and confusing.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast