Found Deceased TX - Joel Frazier, 65, Dalhart, 11 July 2017. *ARRESTS*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Family members say 65-year-old Joel Frazier has not been seen since Tuesday, July 11.

Police say all of his belongings, including his vehicle, are at his home.

Right now, police are interviewing family members to aid in the investigation.

Dalhart Fire Department and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice are assisting in the investigation.

Police say Frazier does have some health issues.

He was last seen wearing a white and orange plaid button down shirt, wrangler jeans, tan house shoes, glasses and a cowboy hat. Frazier is described as six-foot-one weighing around 180 pounds.

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/35904114/dalhart-police-searching-for-missing-man

57621210d5f762153efd86c1b80ea0ad.jpg

There is a lot of wide-open space around Dalhart....

This one concerns me. He owns the local pawn and gun shop. I'm hoping it wasn't foul play. Praying they find him safe.

O/T this man MUST be a "real" cowboy" in his house shoes and cowboy hat! No boots, but he has his hat on- love it!

That said, I too hope that he is somewhere safe... but where?

This message is included in the media article:

Jamie Coleen Frazier

on Sunday

*UPDATE'S* at the bottom of post!*
He is still missing.

I need help. This is my last resort, so please share.*
The last time I saw my father, Joel Frazier, was in Dalhart, TX on Tuesday July 11th. It is very uncommon for him to leave home without a vehicle or phone. Please, please if anyone has seen or heard from him call Dalhart PD at (806) 244-5546 or message me here....

http://www.myhighplains.com/news/dalhart-police-looking-for-missing-man/767642814

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

There is little to no information being released about Joel. No organized community searches - only LE. It's weird.

Is there any new news on Joel? I don't understand why there hasn't been any organized searches for him. I graduated high school with him at Hartley. There were only 14 in our class so we were all very close. I'm very concerned for Joel's safety More questions than answers at this point.

Is there any new news on Joel? I don't understand why there hasn't been any organized searches for him. I graduated high school with him at Hartley. There were only 14 in our class so we were all very close. I'm very concerned for Joel's safety More questions than answers at this point.

Wow...so different that current high schools. Hope Joel is safe. The last news was a couple of days ago that the FBI is not involved.

Bumping for Joel....

I'm praying for him and his family, I'm sure my Dad knows him, but I haven't asked.

Today is a new day and hopefully there will be good news for Joel and his family.

2 weeks with the Texas Rangers and no updates. Any local information? Bumping for Joel.

Where are you Joel?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail