Canada - Mohamed Al Aalak, 53, found murdered, Okotoks, AB, 17 July 2017 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
UPDATE: RCMP investigating after human remains found on D'Arcy land

Okotoks RCMP are investigating after human remains were found at a construction site on the D’Arcy lands this morning.
Police have released no details about the discovery at this time. However, Okotoks RCMP responded to the site Monday morning after the remains were found and began an extensive search of the site and surrounding area

http://www.westernwheel.com/article...er-human-remains-found-on-DArcy-land-20170717

[h=1]Update: Okotoks RCMP discover human remains near golf course[/h]
Officers focused their search on an area near the gates of the D’Arcy Ranch golf course. An RCMP canine unit assisted in the search during the afternoon.
RCMP asked the public to avoid the area while the search was underway. Sgt. Jack Poitras said further information will be released as it becomes available.
alc1601-jpg1.jpg

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/okotoks-rcmp-discover-human-remains-at-construction-site

there were 3 people murdered and found in a burning car in Calgary at a construction site too... can't possibly be related right?

IMO, the body has been there for years. I wouldn't be surprised if they're skeletal remains.
It was only discovered because of the recent construction going on.
The field the remains were in, had been farmland for as long as I can remember.
I doubt someone just dumped a body there without being noticed.
The construction site is right along the highway leading out of Okotoks. It's a pretty busy highway with all the commuters.

This is actually the first case I've come across on WS that is in my hometown. I've lived in Okotoks since I was 3/4 years old.

[h=1]Man charged with father's death after human remains found near Okotoks[/h]
Zaineddin Al Aalak, 21, is charged with second-degree murder as well as an indignity to a body.

Calgary police said the 53-year-old victim allegedly became involved in an altercation with his son at a residence in the 200 block of 90th Avenue S.W. in Acadia.
Police were first called to the southwest home for a check on welfare call late Monday afternoon, Acting homicide Insp. Paul Wozney said.
“Once we attended there, we engaged in some investigative steps at that time, had a conversation with the accused person,” said Wozney. “We re-attended the following morning to ask more questions and to connect some dots.”
Police allege the victim was killed by his son and the body was subsequently dumped at the construction site, where it was discovered Monday. Police would not say whether anyone else was in the home at the time of the altercation.
The victim’s name will be released once he is officially identified by the chief medical examiner.
http://calgaryherald.com/news/local...-human-remains-near-okotoks-construction-site

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back