Recovered/Located NY - Richard Viera-Zimmerman, 38, Great Neck Plaza, 16 July 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Richard Viera-Zimmerman was last seen leaving his home Sunday night in Great Neck Plaza.

Viera-Zimmerman, 38, is 5 feet, 11 inches tall and 150 pounds.

image.jpeg

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/police-missing-great-neck-plaza-man-38-sought-1.13806760

Hope Richard is safe...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I could have sworn we already had a thread for this young man, I had posted a link to his Facebook, unless for some reason it was removed?

Great Neck has tons of cameras. Lots of businesses. Very congested.

There is also the LIRR. Hope that's been checked.

The Nassau County Police Department Missing Persons Squad is investigating the disappearance of Richard Viera-Zimmerman, who was last seen leaving his Welwyn Road home in Great Neck Plaza by foot on Sunday, July 16, at 9:40 p.m.

The husband of Scott Zimmerman, president of the Great Neck Chamber of Commerce, is described as a 38-year-old white male, 5-feet 11-inches tall, 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing gray sweatpants, a black and gray hooded sweatshirt, a T-shirt and black sneakers.

Viera-Zimmerman was recently released from the hospital and is in need of medication for a medical and cognitive disorder.

Detectives request that anyone with information regarding his whereabouts should contact the Missing Persons Squad at 516-573-7347 or call 911. All callers will remain anonymous.

http://greatneckrecord.com/husband-of-chamber-president-missing/

The Nassau County Police Department Missing Persons Squad is investigating the disappearance of Richard Viera-Zimmerman, who was last seen leaving his Welwyn Road home in Great Neck Plaza by foot on Sunday, July 16, at 9:40 p.m.

The husband of Scott Zimmerman, president of the Great Neck Chamber of Commerce, is described as a 38-year-old white male, 5-feet 11-inches tall, 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing gray sweatpants, a black and gray hooded sweatshirt, a T-shirt and black sneakers.

Viera-Zimmerman was recently released from the hospital and is in need of medication for a medical and cognitive disorder.

Detectives request that anyone with information regarding his whereabouts should contact the Missing Persons Squad at 516-573-7347 or call 911. All callers will remain anonymous.

http://greatneckrecord.com/husband-of-chamber-president-missing/

The link you posted has been updated.
He has been LOCATED!

UPDATE: The Nassau County Police Department announced at 9 p.m. on Wednesday, July 19, that Richard Viera-Zimmerman has been located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY! Its a great day!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member