Found Deceased OH - Linnea Satterfield, 56, Elyria, 17 July 2017 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Missing Elyria woman being held captive by estranged boyfriend, police say[/h]
Screen%20Shot%202017-07-18%20at%2010.19.38%20AM.png

Satterfield's sister called police just before 8 p.m. Monday and asked officers to do a welfare check on her sister after she couldn't reach her.

Satterfield recently moved out of a home she shared with Owens on Charles Court near River Street to a home on Eastern Heights Boulevard, less than a mile away.

Investigators found blood on the ground at the Charles Court home, the release says. There appeared to be a struggle inside one of the rooms in the home.

Satterfield's sister said her sister's car was parked in the driveway at the Eastern Heights Boulevard home and her purse was sitting on the passenger side seat, the release says.
It is "very out of character" for Satterfield to leave her purse locked in the car, the release says. Satterfield's sister found her cellphone nearby after she called it.
http://www.cleveland.com/elyria/index.ssf/2017/07/elyria_man_believed_to_be_hold.html
Officers decided to check the home Satterfield used to share with her ex-boyfriend, 56-year-old Roy E. Owens Jr., on Charles Court. Detectives discovered the door was unlocked, there were signs of a struggle and a blood on the floor, but no one was there.

Police said they believe Owens is holding Satterfield against her will.

Owens is likely driving a gold, four-door 2001 Buick LeSabre with Ohio license plate GQM 3434.
http://fox8.com/2017/07/18/police-ex-boyfriend-holding-missing-elyria-woman-against-her-will/

Arrest warrants issued: http://www.chroniclet.com/cops-and-...-wanted-in-connection-with-missing-woman.html

Arrest warrants have been issued against a 56-year-old man police believe has fled the area and is holding his ex-girlfriend against her will.

prosecutors’ from the Lorain County Prosecutor’s Office, Elyria police detectives have signed arrest warrants against Roy E. Owens Jr. charging felonious assault, a second-degree felony, and domestic violence, a fourth-degree felony.

Sure fire way to ruin ANY chance of winning her back.....SMH....

That is the truth...Sounds like she was on her way out anyway. Hope she is safe and will be found soon.

The domestic violence charge was upgraded to a felony based on Owens’ prior conviction for second-degree assault in Oregon.

Are they talking about Oregon the state or OH city I wonder. I didn't find a criminal history in the city search. If it is the state and he is from there, maybe heading back that way???

Are they talking about Oregon the state or OH city I wonder. I didn't find a criminal history in the city search. If it is the state and he is from there, maybe heading back that way???

OH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I figured. But you never know. This poor woman and her family. How horrific! I sure hope they find her soon.

I hope that he is holding her. The other alternative is worse.

A lot more information here, including blood on a knife and audio of fight picked up on a bedroom camera.

UPDATE: Police think ex is holding woman against her will

Plumley believes Satterfield went back to Charles Court alone because the seats had not been folded down earlier in the day.

Plumley said she then noticed her sister’s purse on the passenger seat. She banged on the doors of the home and got no response.

Plumley said she initially hadn’t thought about calling her sister’s cell phone, but when she did she heard the phone ringing and found it in the dryer vent on the side of a neighbor’s house. Police were then called.

Bumping for Linnea...I hope she is safe. Doesn't sound like a good situation.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Bumping for Linnea...I hope she is safe. Doesn't sound like a good situation.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

From the above link, it sounds like they could stay off the radar for some time.

Plumley also said Owens and Satterfield were “survivalists” who believed people should be ready for an impending social collapse. They stocked canned goods and had bags ready with supplies if they needed to leave in a hurry, plus Owens hid a couple thousand dollars in his car for emergency use.

TBH and I hate the thought, but... bloody knife? It sounds more like he did something to her and could be on the run by himself... this is one situation where I'd definitely want dogs brought in asap... both hounds and cadaver dogs.

There's next to nothing in the media on Linnea's case. It's disappointing that the public isn't being made aware of the situation as dangerous as this appears to be.

Paul Kiska (@PaulKiska): https://twitter.com/PaulKiska?s=09

Breaking, Source confirms missing Elyria woman, Satterfield believed to be dead, estranged boyfriend in custody @WEWS

Breaking, source says Owens crashed car, only wearing underwear, in custody. Missing woman Satterfield believed to be dead in trunk @WEWS

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back