1130 users online (174 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool A new poll shows that Hillary Clinton's approval rating is even worse than Trump's

After six months in the White House, President Donald Trump is on course to be the least popular president at this point in his administration since the advent of modern polling.

But negative perception of the president hasn't improved his former opponent's standing in the eyes of the public.

A Bloomberg Politics poll released Tuesday showed Hillary Clinton with a 39% approval rating, 2 points lower than Trump's.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hilla...aign=buffer-bi
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

At this point in time, Hillary's popularity means absolutely nothing. She is a private citizen.

It is only the incompetent Trump who can effect the American populace.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    At this point in time, Hillary's popularity means absolutely nothing. She is a private citizen.

It is only the incompetent Trump who can effect the American populace.
    I was going to say the same and you already said it. People disapprove of her being a mom, a wife and a grandma? Meanwhile trumpita is running civilization off a cliff. Alrighty then. I guess the trumpita and spawn cult will circle the wagons.

Hillary lost (sadly). I can't fathom why some people are so obsessed with continually badmouthing her.

People ought to focus on the "winner" and the dysfunction and corruption that permeates his administration. It's a bigly disaster.

Andrew Jackson is Trump's favorite. Among natives, I wonder what Trump's approval rating is,

As a reminder, Andrew Jackson and the trail of Tears

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.co...us-presidents/

Trump and Jackson

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ndrew-jackson/

Agree. Not a Hillary fan so I couldn't care less what she's up to or her approval rating. Bye Hillicia!
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

I'm not a believer in polls and their results. There's really no way they could be valid.

She doesn't hold public office - who cares what people think about her now?

The twists and turns his supporters put themselves through is mind-numbing. The president is unpopular but so is Hillary, nyah, nyah, nyah.

I think the poll is relevant because it gives some insight as to why and how somebody like Trump got elected.

I've been saying for awhile now that Barack Obama's legacy will be the election of Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton was an extension of Obama and more of the same. She's liked even less than Trump according to the poll so you don't have to look far to see why Trump was elected. IMO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0000eb1967c73

Why Hillary Clinton Is Really Unpopular – Again

She’s the first losing presidential candidate in 25 years with falling favorability ratings.

POLITICS 07/18/2017 05:03 pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    She doesn't hold public office - who cares what people think about her now?

The twists and turns his supporters put themselves through is mind-numbing. The president is unpopular but so is Hillary, nyah, nyah, nyah.
    Quoted for emphasis. I can't believe this is even a thread...

Quote Originally Posted by wannabeasupersleuth View Post
    Quoted for emphasis. I can't believe this is even a thread...
    Me neither.. It's odd how fixated people are. That contest is long over, who cares?

The Democrats' best choice is a train wreck. So, who their next choice? It is easy to pick on the man on top, but when you don't have much better to offer, you don't have much of a point complaining. Offer a better candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    The Democrats' best choice is a train wreck. So, who their next choice? It is easy to pick on the man on top, but when you don't have much better to offer, you don't have much of a point complaining. Offer a better candidate.
    Your man is a confirmed con (Trump University), crook (largest fine ever paid, 10 million for money laundering) and probably a traitor. His reelection campaign is now funding legal fees for son, Dim Don Jr. We can't help if a minority of a dumbed down nation voted for him .....

Quote Originally Posted by jamiect View Post
    Me neither.. It's odd how fixated people are. That contest is long over, who cares?
    They are fixated because those who voted for him can see he is even more of a disaster than everyone expected. It's like children who get caught being naughty: "But, but...look at what SHE did!" No one likes to admit they did something stupid and this is trebled with Trump voters.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast