703 users online (79 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

NM - Lenore Salata Kozlowski, Albuquerque, 16 July 2017

Police in New Mexico need your help finding Lenore Salata Kozlowski.

She was last seen at her home around 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 16 in Albuquerque. She texted friends that she might go hiking but she hasn't been heard from since.

Family and friends say they are concerned, as this disappearance is completely out of her character.

Kozlowski is described as a female with blonde hair and blue eyes, 5'7" tall, and weighing 135 pounds. Lenore also wears glasses.

Lenore is known to drive a black four- door Hyundai Elantra sedan with New Mexico license plate number 23217FLA.

http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/...owski/4545592/

Well...that's an interesting way to get attention.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Albuquerque police said Tuesday they have determined that a woman who had previously been called missing by friends and family actually took a planned trip to California, and may have "misled her family and friends on her true intentions and destination."

Advertisement

Police say they have been in constant communication with the family of Lenore Kozlowski, and that they have no reason to believe she is in any danger.

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Lenore Kozlowski was last seen Sunday. The Albuquerque Police Department’s missing persons detectives have handled the case and have determined she is no longer in New Mexico and is in California.

They say it was a planned trip and she may have misled her family and friends about where she was going and why.

Detectives say they have no reason to believe that she is there against her will.
    http://krqe.com/2017/07/18/albuquerq...-be-in-danger/

Interesting...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

The media is reporting her 'safe' although her car still hasn't been found and her family has not heard from her. They still consider her missing and in danger. They are in contact with the police who haven't been in touch with her either. I don't know where the disconnect is, but I think she needs to be considered missing until the family knows for a fact that she is safe.

The media is reporting her safe. The police haven't been in touch with her, nor has the family heard from her. Something is fishy but the family still considers her missing and I think until they get official word that she is ok it needs to still be considered a missing person case. They have put out fliers saying as much.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Albuquerque police said Tuesday they have determined that a woman who had previously been called missing by friends and family actually took a planned trip to California, and may have "misled her family and friends on her true intentions and destination."
    So if this is factual.. they know where she is how?

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

I haven't see any media reports stating she is "safe." Instead, the news reports are quoting the press release of the Albuquerque Police Department, which states that the police have no reason to believe that she is any danger.

It is very strange. I guess we wait.

ETA I would think Lenore could go into the nearest LEO to prove she is safe?
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 07-20-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Apparently her friends are searching hotels near the beaches of San Diego. It is said that the Albuquerque Police Department is now treating this as a stolen vehicle case and not as a missing persons case.