Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
A 14-year-old from Bedford last seen walking her dog disappeared Monday night, Bedford police say.

Kaytlynn's mother said her daughter went missing around 6:30 p.m. while walking the dog around the Oak Creek Apartments in Bedford.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/bed...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1497989540

View attachment 118904

The body of a girl found in Arlington’s landfill Wednesday is that of a 14-year-old Bedford girl, Kaytlynn Cargill, who was reported missing Monday.

https://arlingtonvoice.com/arlingto...found-arlington-landfill-missing-bedford-girl

Previous Thread - #1

Thread #2

Attachments

• kaytlynn-cargill.jpg
    kaytlynn-cargill.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 365
Recent update from 7/14/2017

[video=twitter;885961440036872193]https://twitter.com/BedfordTXPD/status/885961440036872193[/video]

I noticed on the previous update from the Bedford PD it notes no search warrants have been served:

[video=twitter;879828259969617920]https://twitter.com/BedfordTXPD/status/879828259969617920[/video]

I am wondering about the "no search warrants served" statement. Would they need a search warrant to check Kaytlynn's data and information on computer and cell phone? If the parents complied and freely turned over those items would a search warrant be needed?

I am wondering about the "no search warrants served" statement. Would they need a search warrant to check Kaytlynn's data and information on computer and cell phone? If the parents complied and freely turned over those items would a search warrant be needed?

i believe ISPs and phone companies require a warrant to satisfy their legal teams. I think those type of warrants are a given SOP and the "none served" in the statement are for individual's apartments, cars and such. imho

I am having a difficult time being patient. But I am confident that investigators are making progress.

I am having a difficult time being patient. But I am confident that investigators are making progress.

I agree. The silence is deafening. They either have perp in jail on unrelated charges or they're keeping eyes on him. This case will go from zero to holy balls in a day once Le arrests the perp.

This case will be solved, IMO. Just be patient. I would suspect we will hear something in the next few weeks for sure.

I agree. The silence is deafening. They either have perp in jail on unrelated charges or they're keeping eyes on him. This case will go from zero to holy balls in a day once Le arrests the perp.
Never thought I'd be praying for Holy balls, yet here I am...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I am so afraid that this case will go the way of Libby German and Abby Williams. I hope they have leads.

This is just making me sick...many prayers for this girl and so many stories like it.

If memory serves me correctly the Bedford police issue non informative updates every Friday. I assume we will get another statement today telling us that they have nothing new to report.:notgood:

As sad as this whole situation is, I just don't get the vibe that there is a killer out on the run. I have family in Bedford and have asked the kids on various occasions and they aren't scared/worried.

Definitely think kids were involved in dumping her body, but I know as much as any of us do. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As sad as this whole situation is, I just don't get the vibe that there is a killer out on the run. I have family in Bedford and have asked the kids on various occasions and they aren't scared/worried.

Definitely think kids were involved in dumping her body, but I know as much as any of us do. JMO
BBM I agree. The fact that they stated 'she asked them to watch her dog' is all I needed to hear to know they had done something sinister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im back to thinking this tooo. Only because its way to quiet and they are waiting the toxicology report. They are not going to mention the kids because of ages maybe but they did say way back in the beginnig their stories changed. Its very possible they know what happened here. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane