989 users online (158 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MI - Brianna Vibert, 24, Genesee County, 15 July 2017

Breaking: Missing woman last seen at gas station

Brianna Vibert, 24, was last seen at the Marathon Gas Station at 3635 Miller Road in Genesee County on Saturday, July 15.

Surveillance cameras show her getting into a red Pontiac Aztek with an unknown man at around 1 a.m.

Flint Township Police report Brianna is 5’9”, weighs 120 pounds, has red hair and brown eyes.
    http://www.wnem.com/story/35920216/b...at-gas-station
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Police say she fell out of contact with her family, which is when her parents became worried. Her father has not heard from Brianna in almost a week, something that's out of the ordinary for the mother of four.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...michigan-woman

It looks like a Help Find Brianna Jayde Vibert FB was created just a short time ago: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Help-Fin...9844693/posts/
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Does not appear that she ever made a real fb page. 24 yr old mother of 4 small children? Hoping that she is just in need of a break and will be returning soon! She has a lot of people on fb getting the word out. Hopefully, msm will catch up!
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Quite a bit of posting on the Help Find Brianna Jayde Vibert FB page since it was created about five hours ago. Link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/helpfindbrianna/posts/
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Interesting "review" posted 25 minutes ago (and shared by the page 20 minutes ago).

I hope Brianna is found soon, safe and sound. Her four young children need their mommy!

I found her Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/briannavibert?fref=ufi

The media has not reported much. But the missing page includes a lot of interesting comments. And it's clear from her own FB page that she was going through a time of transition that seems to have caused her some emotional pain and perhaps some depression.

There is a June 9 post where she says that she needs a vacation or a new environment. It seems that she was dealing with a lot of challenges. She also states that her boyfriend is the only one who really cares about her. In May, she talked about being in a lot of pain and said "Just shoot me." She mostly just posts memes to Facebook. But she posted several times on the day before she disappeared. Some were memes, and some were comments.

She mentions a boyfriend several times. But I doubt the guy at the gas station is the boyfriend because her family and/or friends probably would be able to identify him by name if not by sight.

Perhaps the guy in the vehicle knows her boyfriend.

This is a local case and I became aware after a mutual friend posted about her missing. I wonder about human trafficking in this case, which I don't say lightly. From what I understand, she is not from this area. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    This is a local case and I became aware after a mutual friend posted about her missing. I wonder about human trafficking in this case, which I don't say lightly. From what I understand, she is not from this area. Jmo.

Do you know anything about a strip club called Teasers?

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    Do you know anything about a strip club called Teasers?
    I know that it's possible she was seen there- JMO. But it isn't in MSM. Not a place I'd ever go, if that's what you're asking...

In a general sense, human sex trafficking is often rampant in strip clubs.

Vibert was last seen at Marathon Gas Station at 3635 Miller Road on Saturday, July 15 at around 1 a.m. getting into a Red Pontiac Aztek with an unknown black male.

She was last seen wearing a cream colored top, black capris and flip flops.

Flint Township Police say investigators are attempting to decipher if Vibert is voluntarily missing, or if she is endangered.

http://nbc25news.com/news/local/flin...-missing-woman

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Vibert was last seen at Marathon Gas Station at 3635 Miller Road on Saturday, July 15 at around 1 a.m. getting into a Red Pontiac Aztek with an unknown black male.

She was last seen wearing a cream colored top, black capris and flip flops.

Flint Township Police say investigators are attempting to decipher if Vibert is voluntarily missing, or if she is endangered.

http://nbc25news.com/news/local/flin...-missing-woman
    If trafficking is involved, the term "voluntary" gets muddled. The power control cycle is strong and could involve supplying drugs, physical assault, emotional abuse, etc so while from the outside many wonder why these women don't just leave and walk away, they aren't truly there "voluntarily" in the way it is typically defined. JMO.

Brianna is a distant cousin of mine. I've never met her, but because she's family I feel extraordinarily sorry and worried about her. Her Mother (a cousin of mine) is frantic with worry, but trying to stay positive. I can only imagine what it's like to be her.

I am confused about the timeline of her disappearance. The guy in the red Aztec (the good samaritan) said he picked her up at a gas station and dropped her off where? In the middle of a bad neighborhood? Did I read that correctly?

I think I've read just about everything on this one, I NEVER go human trafficking, it just isn't the case most times.... But this one, I'm knee deep in backpage, ughhhh there blank stares will haunt me but I will keep looking I checked all of Flint from the time she went missing now I am moving on to Detroit, which will take some time. If anyone wants to help I am starting at the most recent and going threw that way, I think we can identify her easily by the shoulder tattoo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast