1296 users online (215 members and 1081 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

Authorities Believe Missing Hunt County Man May Be In Danger

March 11, 2017

Deputies searched the home of Michael Chambers after he was reported missing Friday night by family.

Based on evidence found at the home, authorities believe Chambers may be in danger.

Reward Offered For Info On Missing One-Time Dallas Firefighter

March 16, 2017

A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing one-time Dallas firefighter.

[...]

Investigators were able to locate surveillance video of a person who appears to be Chambers leaving a local Walmart on the day he went missing.

When police initially went to the Chambers’ home searching for the 70-year-old they found a small amount of blood in his workshop, but no other evidence to suggest foul play.

2 Months And Still No Sign Of Missing Retired Texas Firefighter

May 10, 2017

It’s been exactly two months since retired Dallas firefighter Michael Chambers went missing and investigators still have no leads or answers as to what happened to him or where he is.

Quinlan police and Hunt County Sheriff’s Office investigators say they work on the case daily and have even brought in Texas Equusearch, a search and recovery organization based out of Dickinson, to look for the 70-year-old man.

[...]

Chambers was last seen on Friday March 10. Investigators say security camera footage from a local Walmart appears to show him at the store that same day, but his movements and whereabouts after are pretty much unknown.

NamUs

Texas EquuSearch

Verified Insider: Pmerle00

Thread #1

What would have changed money wise because of MC's absence? Wouldn't his pension and SS still come in regardless if he' s missing? The way it had been since his retirement?

So what happened that she had to sell the car? I know family says it's not important to Michael being missing but what if he hadn't gone missing? Would they have needed that extra money that the mustang brought in? Was there an upcoming payment of some kind that put BC in a corner where she felt she had to sell the car? Taxes are always an issue. He went missing around that time, too. The IRS has to be one of the most intimidating government agencies ever created and maybe they were coming to collect.

Had she divorced Michael would that have made this easier? I wouldn't want to divorce my absent hubby either. But....wouldn't divorce
    halve both of their assets?
    Would she still be able to collect his pension and SS?
    Sentimentality aside, it wouldn't have made sense monetarily for her to divorce him.

I feel terrible sadness for Pawpa. I too think he was a victim of a crime.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think the second item at Walmart looks like KY Yours and mine personal lubricant set.

I may be crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Hstevenson86 View Post
    I think the second item at Walmart looks like KY Yours and mine personal lubricant set.

I may be crazy
    Now that you mention it.....

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*

Although I have followed this Thread since it began, I am a new member. If I ask or state something inappropriate, please let me know.

From what I have read, PaPaw went missing on the day BC was released to return to work. (Thread #1, page 92, post #1374). PaPaw is seen in the Walmart in the morning and BC reports him missing early that evening. Did PaPaw accompany her to the doctor's office? Was her physician located in Quinlan or another city? What time was her appointment? We have tried to establish a timeline for PaPaw and I was wondering if she was with him during any part of the day. Also, if maybe he took her to the doctor's office, went to Walmart, and then left to pick her up.

Regarding the mystery item that PaPaw purchased: aren't the receipts itemized and detailed? Even if it didn't list a description and just had a code number, couldn't that be identified?

The question has been asked if someone was " interested" in BC. Has anyone reviewed her Facebook page before PaPaw went missing for any clues?

The idea of suicide has been mentioned. I find it hard to believe he would do this. If I am not mistaken, Pmerle00 has said before that he is close to his children and grandchildren. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, one grandchild had a ball game that weekend that he was looking forward to. I am curious to know if BC was living with PaPaw during the time she was off work for her injury? Since he was retired, he could have taken care of her. Is it possible that there was a strain in their marriage?

I would like to thank Pmerle00 for being so open and forthcoming. I cannot imagine going through this nightmare. I hope he is found soon. He has a family who loves him and needs him back.

Pmerle, what can we do to help besides sharing? Does family agree with contacting the governor?

You need 'new' news to get media's attention to do a story. Is there anything in the works? Searches? Vigil? Fundraiser? Picketing sheriff's office begging for case changed to criminal?

Has the PI been able to figure anything out? Not looking for details but a yes or no answer.

Is the second item purchased irrelevant? I know Allegra is purple and yellow.

Where the two tower hits checked location perimeters around? Has anyone requested info from google, apple, or any GPS or maps or apps from Papaws phone? I keep my GPS location on so you could literally retrace my steps. I get popups saying were you at such and such place.

Does the family believe the blood in the shop to be connected or did he get nosebleeds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

I still find this extremely suspicious, I have never heard of anyone doing this, and to do it so quickly, I could see maybe after a year, but not just a few weeks!! If you didn't KNOW he was dead what would happen if he suddenly appeared and you had sold off his stuff, how can that even be legal. I think Meeks has a conflict of interest here and needs to be taken off the case! I truly believe that MC's daughters are heartbroken and desperately looking for him but I think they need to get a lawyer to protect MC's and their interests before everything is gone. To me this was premeditated and very close to home, I would be looking at who is benefiting from this and who orchestrated his final day, it is very sad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by knowthings View Post
    I still find this extremely suspicious, I have never heard of anyone doing this, and to do it so quickly, I could see maybe after a year, but not just a few weeks!! If you didn't KNOW he was dead what would happen if he suddenly appeared and you had sold off his stuff, how can that even be legal. I think Meeks has a conflict of interest here and needs to be taken off the case! I truly believe that MC's daughters are heartbroken and desperately looking for him but I think they need to get a lawyer to protect MC's and their interests before everything is gone. To me this was premeditated and very close to home, I would be looking at who is benefiting from this and who orchestrated his final day, it is very sad!!

Sadly, I agree with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by knowthings View Post

I agree. I truly hope the daughters seek their own legal counsel re: what is happening. This wasn't a random abduction. They were too careful not to leave clues. This was planned by someone who knew PaPaw well.

Quote Originally Posted by 806mom View Post
    I agree. I truly hope the daughters seek their own legal counsel re: what is happening. This wasn't a random abduction. They were too careful not to leave clues. This was planned by someone who knew PaPaw well.
    In thinking about the missing d.l. again, and speculating it was a family member who took it, why?

What benefit would a family member get from having Papaw's
    D.l.?

Just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    In thinking about the missing d.l. again, and speculating it was a family member who took it, why?

What benefit would a family member get from having Papaw's
    D.l.?

Just speculating.

Perhaps they didn't realize it was in his pocket? Or it was staged to look like he ran off (he would need a DL at some point)?

If MC was taken from home they had to be aware BC could be home/return home at anytime.
    Perhaps they were willing to take her or knew her work schedule?

Perhaps they didn't realize it was in his pocket? Or it was staged to look like he ran off (he would need a DL at some point)?
    Maybe. And I have speculated that he inadvertently put it somewhere else other than back in his billfold,
    but what if it was removed for a nefarious purpose? What could someone get with Pawpa's d.l. that they wouldn't be able to get otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    If MC was taken from home they had to be aware BC could be home/return home at anytime.
    Perhaps they were willing to take her or knew her work schedule?
    I am guessing that they were aware of BC work schedule or they just took a chance that she wouldn't be home.

I forget - did BC plan on coming home for lunch that day? Or did she normally? I know I am home alone most days, until DH gets home from work around 5. If someone came and took me, there is a greater chance than not that no one would 'interrupt' someone taking me. I live in the country, no real close neighbors. Yeah its a risk, but really the odds would be in an intruders favor.

I don't care how careful & planned out, there are clues that were left, but it's gonna take the right LEA to look for those clues & find them!!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast