Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Authorities Believe Missing Hunt County Man May Be In Danger

chambers.jpg

March 11, 2017

Deputies searched the home of Michael Chambers after he was reported missing Friday night by family.

Based on evidence found at the home, authorities believe Chambers may be in danger.

Reward Offered For Info On Missing One-Time Dallas Firefighter

March 16, 2017

A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing one-time Dallas firefighter.

[...]

Investigators were able to locate surveillance video of a person who appears to be Chambers leaving a local Walmart on the day he went missing.

When police initially went to the Chambers’ home searching for the 70-year-old they found a small amount of blood in his workshop, but no other evidence to suggest foul play.

2 Months And Still No Sign Of Missing Retired Texas Firefighter

May 10, 2017

It’s been exactly two months since retired Dallas firefighter Michael Chambers went missing and investigators still have no leads or answers as to what happened to him or where he is.

Quinlan police and Hunt County Sheriff’s Office investigators say they work on the case daily and have even brought in Texas Equusearch, a search and recovery organization based out of Dickinson, to look for the 70-year-old man.

[...]

Chambers was last seen on Friday March 10. Investigators say security camera footage from a local Walmart appears to show him at the store that same day, but his movements and whereabouts after are pretty much unknown.

NamUs

Texas EquuSearch

Verified Insider: Pmerle00

Thread #1

Pmerle, what can we do to help besides sharing? Does family agree with contacting the governor?

You need 'new' news to get media's attention to do a story. Is there anything in the works? Searches? Vigil? Fundraiser? Picketing sheriff's office begging for case changed to criminal?

Has the PI been able to figure anything out? Not looking for details but a yes or no answer.

Is the second item purchased irrelevant? I know Allegra is purple and yellow.

Where the two tower hits checked location perimeters around? Has anyone requested info from google, apple, or any GPS or maps or apps from Papaws phone? I keep my GPS location on so you could literally retrace my steps. I get popups saying were you at such and such place.

Does the family believe the blood in the shop to be connected or did he get nosebleeds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If MC was taken from home they had to be aware BC could be home/return home at anytime.
Perhaps they were willing to take her or knew her work schedule?

If MC was taken from home they had to be aware BC could be home/return home at anytime.

I am guessing that they were aware of BC work schedule or they just took a chance that she wouldn't be home.

I forget - did BC plan on coming home for lunch that day? Or did she normally? I know I am home alone most days, until DH gets home from work around 5. If someone came and took me, there is a greater chance than not that no one would 'interrupt' someone taking me. I live in the country, no real close neighbors. Yeah its a risk, but really the odds would be in an intruders favor.

Yes, seems like a nice, upstanding guy.

Hoping they find him soon.

Was his passport ever located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am guessing that they were aware of BC work schedule or they just took a chance that she wouldn't be home.

I forget - did BC plan on coming home for lunch that day? Or did she normally? I know I am home alone most days, until DH gets home from work around 5. If someone came and took me, there is a greater chance than not that no one would 'interrupt' someone taking me. I live in the country, no real close neighbors. Yeah its a risk, but really the odds would be in an intruders favor.
I wonder if she has a set schedule or works shift work?

I assume that BC was at home during the week before MC vanished ... did she see anyone come up the driveway or to the door, but leave soon after (a shark-bump, perhaps, or a trial-run)? Even someone who turned their car around in the driveway, usually of no consequence, but it could have meaning.

I assume that BC was at home during the week before MC vanished ... did she see anyone come up the driveway or to the door, but leave soon after (a shark-bump, perhaps, or a trial-run)? Even someone who turned their car around in the driveway, usually of no consequence, but it could have meaning.
I have to ask what is a shark bump?

Not who you were asking but google says...

Basically a practice run. A shark will bump or do a test bite before it actually bites it's victim.
Thank You! I assumed but wanted to verify my assumptions were right.

I forgot to include the quote. I believe she had been off work due to an injury.

I forgot to include the quote. I believe she had been off work due to an injury.
Before or After he went missing or both?
I know it was said she was at work the day he went missing. Thanks, keepthelighton and welcome to Websleuths!

Before or After he went missing or both?
I know it was said she was at work the day he went missing. Thanks, keepthelighton and welcome to Websleuths!

From what I understand, she had had a broken arm (someone correct me if this is wrong!). The day he disappeared was her first day back at work.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

From what I understand, she had had a broken arm (someone correct me if this is wrong!). The day he disappeared was her first day back at work.

Oh ok. Now I better undetstand. I thinked I worded my question wrong.

I am not sure as to what kind, but she had surgery, due to which she was off from work for several weeks.

As I understand, she went back to work full-time two days before PaPaw went missing (Wednesday, March 8th). She did not have to work on Thursday. So the day PaPaw disappeard was the second day she was back at work post-surgery.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Thank you for the "Welcome!". I believe she had been off work before he went missing. She returned to the doctor to get a release for work on the day he went missing. My question is "did MC take BC to the doctor?" Having just been released, did she return to work that day or the next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail