TX - Mikayla Mitchell, 17, found floating in creek, Dallas, 16 Jul 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Mystery as step-daughter of doctor charged in overdose deaths of seven patients is found dismembered in Dallas lake[/h]
4279895300000578-0-image-m-30_1500439011508.jpg

Mikayla M. Mitchell, 17, was found dead in a Dallas park on Sunday, less than a week after her step-dad Howard Gregg Diamond, 56, was arrested on federal charges in a prescription drug fraud case.

Diamond's lawyer, Peter Schulte, said in a statement that 'there is no connection' between his client's charges and the girl's death, calling the media 'ruthless' for seeking any links.
Mikayla was found dead near William Blair Jr. Park at around 11.40am on Sunday and was the victim of homicidal violence, police said without releasing any further details.
But a family friend, Sunshine Grigg, told Fox4 News that investigators had informed the family that Mikayla's body was found dismembered with signs of torture.

[h=1]Mystery as step-daughter of doctor charged in overdose deaths of seven patients is found dismembered in Dallas lake[/h]
4279895300000578-0-image-m-30_1500439011508.jpg

Mikayla M. Mitchell, 17, was found dead in a Dallas park on Sunday, less than a week after her step-dad Howard Gregg Diamond, 56, was arrested on federal charges in a prescription drug fraud case.

Diamond's lawyer, Peter Schulte, said in a statement that 'there is no connection' between his client's charges and the girl's death, calling the media 'ruthless' for seeking any links.
Mikayla was found dead near William Blair Jr. Park at around 11.40am on Sunday and was the victim of homicidal violence, police said without releasing any further details.
But a family friend, Sunshine Grigg, told Fox4 News that investigators had informed the family that Mikayla's body was found dismembered with signs of torture.

Thank you. I've been looking for this.

Sounds like more to the story of sweet girl's life....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I am curious as to what her last post on Facebook means and who she was talking to in her comments.

Maybe she needed/wanted a ride somewhere and her friend didn't want to/ couldn't so she hitchhiked. Maybe was picked up by a crazy person. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's kind of what it sounds like to me. How sad!

The Dallas Morning News reports that 17-year-old Mikayla M. Mitchell’s body was found floating in a creek in the 3000 block of Rochester Street shortly before noon. The Dallas Medical Examiner confirmed the girl’s identity on Tuesday and the Dallas Police Department attributed the girl’s death to homicidal violence.
A search of Mitchell’s Facebook profile listed her most recent place of residence as Denison and says she had previously attended Sherman High School.

Sherman Independent School District officials said Mitchell had been enrolled in SISD since kindergarten. She was enrolled in the Juvenile Justice Alternative Education Program and the Grayson County Juvenile Detention Center Boot Camp, both alternative education programs served by the SISD. Mitchell withdrew from SISD in 2016.
http://www.heralddemocrat.com/news/...gtime-sisd-student-found-dead-in-dallas-creek

What if this isn't about her but instead something to do with her stepdad?

I really hope it's not, but people are crazy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On her FB, she has lusted New York City as her current city.

Hmmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible. The timing is crazy since he was arrested only a week ago. The family is denying it, but how would they know unless they know who did this?

I hate that they say she was tortured. Does this mean she was alive while being dismembered? That's an awful thought. She was only 17.

It's possible. The timing is crazy since he was arrested only a week ago. The family is denying it, but how would they know unless they know who did this?

I know that no one believes in coincidences, but it is extremely unlikely that her stepfather's troubles had any hand in what happened to this child. The police are keeping all the details close to the vest on this one, but I think they already have a suspect in mind.

Yeah. That last post looks like she's talking to herself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm curious if someone deleted their comments on this post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627