Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

Former security guard interviewed in missing Danielle Stislicki case
FEB 24 2017

BERKLEY, Mich. (WJBK) - It has been nearly three months and still no signs of a missing Farmington Hills woman - now we are learning new information from someone close to the case.

Danielle Stislicki has not been seen since Dec. 2 but one local woman says police told her brother in law was seen with the young woman the last day she disappeared.

"It's not looking good, it's just not," said Elizabeth Newton. "She's still missing and he's still not said any bit of truth to the police."

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

WS member cujenn81 timeline of facts

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread 12

Please make sure to read the following.

There will be zero tolerance of rumors being being posted.

If your stating fact you must provide a link to a credible mainstream media or law enforcement source.

No sleuthing family members or friends.

SG's wife family and neighbors are off limits with the exception of what's been printed in MSM.

WS rules are in place for a reason so disregarding them may result in the loss of posting privileges.

Thank you

#finddani

Police end Wednesday's search at Hines Park for Danielle Stislicki
July 19, 2017

LIVONIA, Mich. - Police and FBI agents have ended Wednesday's search for Danielle Stislicki at Hines Park in Livonia.

They said nothing was found during the search, and no further search is planned at Hines Park.

As officials searched, they said they no longer are looking for the 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman alive. They are now working to recover her remains.

Danielle Stislicki
Stislicki has been missing since Dec. 2, 2016. She left her job at MetLife in Southfield that day and was supposed to meet a friend for dinner. However, she never showed up for dinner and has not been seen or heard from since.

Parents of Danielle Stislicki respond after officials say she won't be found alive
July 19, 2017

The parents of Danielle Stislicki released a statement to Local 4 on Wednesday after officials said they don't believe the 28-year-old woman will be found alive.

Police and FBI agents searched for Stislicki's remains at Hines Park in Livonia, where a person of interest in her disappearance is accused of sexually assaulting a jogger.

FBI profilers said predators often return to the same area of a prior crime, so 155 law enforcement officials used 14 K-9 units, cadaver dogs and metal detectors to look for evidence connected to Stislicki's disappearance.

Praying that they find Dani soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 179
I've been thinking about something Chief Nebus said. He said that this isn't their first search. Why did the search yesterday receive so much press over the others that were secret?

Perhaps the other searches were a lot smaller. With 155 people searching for someone, it would stand out and it's probably best to be transparent. There are a few big parks in this area. Mayberry in Northville (you have to pay to get into the park, but I'm sure it isn't operating in the winter), Heritage Park, Kensington, etc.

Who knows how many parks he is familiar with. I thought I read somewhere that they played disc golf or something.

How certain do you think they are that he attempted to rape the girl in Hines Park? I'm not saying he's innocent but I wish there was more concrete evidence.

The thing that really shocks me to is how many people are shocked that he's being accused of doing this.

I've been thinking about something Chief Nebus said. He said that this isn't their first search. Why did the search yesterday receive so much press over the others that were secret?

I would believe the other searches were on a smaller scale .. hidden from public eye as to not leak any info that might jeopardize any evidence if found. 150 LE and canine units pretty difficult to keep under wraps. They needed that manpower for such an area.

Also now Floyd is in jail... they might have been concerned if he caught wind that a search was taking place he could have moved any evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using the google maps to drive down Edward N Heins Drive, just looking at the road and surrounding area of woods While using the google yellow guy to drive (I don't drive anymore), I happened to see a flash to the right of my screen that looked like lightening. and then another flash of lightening a little further down the road. I had to go over this stretch of road over and over again to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. Yes, I was seeing the flash of lightening at about two, to three different areas along that stretch of road. I wondered if the camera that takes the pictures of these roads on google maps picks up this sort of happening . It did look like it could have been a stormy looking day while I was using the map. There are two bikers on the opposite side of the road and a large rock on the right side. It is between these two areas that I saw the lightening in the area of the tree tops on the right.
Would someone take a look at this link and tell me if you see the same thing I am seeing? I must have gone back over this area about 15 times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. It sort of gave me chill bumps when I realized what I was seeing. First thing I thought of was a possible location. Like a, 'look here " signal. Don't know maybe I am just grasping at any possible clue because of the search yesterday. https://www.google.com/maps/@42.369...4!1scHl11-RK5Ah9hdA_BET2UQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I have been using the google maps to drive down Edward N Heins Drive, just looking at the road and surrounding area of woods While using the google yellow guy to drive (I don't drive anymore), I happened to see a flash to the right of my screen that looked like lightening. and then another flash of lightening a little further down the road. I had to go over this stretch of road over and over again to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. Yes, I was seeing the flash of lightening at about two, to three different areas along that stretch of road. I wondered if the camera that takes the pictures of these roads on google maps picks up this sort of happening . It did look like it could have been a stormy looking day while I was using the map. There are two bikers on the opposite side of the road and a large rock on the right side. It is between these two areas that I saw the lightening in the area of the tree tops on the right.
Would someone take a look at this link and tell me if you see the same thing I am seeing? I must have gone back over this area about 15 times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. It sort of gave me chill bumps when I realized what I was seeing. First thing I thought of was a possible location. Like a, 'look here " signal. Don't know maybe I am just grasping at any possible clue because of the search yesterday. https://www.google.com/maps/@42.369...4!1scHl11-RK5Ah9hdA_BET2UQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Link doesn't work for me. I pulled it up on my own and I only see a couple white birds.

Huh, It works for me when I click on the link. When your on the road you have to use your mouse to click on the road to take you further down the road. If you use your left and right arrows you can go back over the road and retrace your steps. Don't know if you knew that or not.

Link doesn't work for me. I pulled it up on my own and I only see a couple white birds.

The link worked for me but I didn't even see the birds. Maybe what NYArtist was observing had something to do with the refresh rate on the monitor?

Huh, It works for me when I click on the link. When your on the road you have to use your mouse to click on the road to take you further down the road. If you use your left and right arrows you can go back over the road and retrace your steps. Don't know if you knew that or not.

Perhaps it's because I'm on an iPhone.

Not sure how that works or what it is but there must be some explanation for what I saw. I will look into it further. Thanks

The link worked for me but I didn't even see the birds. Maybe what NYArtist was observing had something to do with the refresh rate on the monitor?

You have to click the down arrow, but I did not see any actual lightening flashes. I agree it is probably the refresh rate. On my screen almost every frame appeared to have a brighter spot/flash that was blurred and then cleared up.

NYArtisit, I don't see the flashes that you see. Could be the screen refreshing after every movement of the arrow. May I ask? Are you a psychic? Just by your wording I was wondering. Also, a side note. I live in Canada and have been following Dani's case from day one. Heartbreaking and incredibly frustrating as well. Her poor family and friends. I didn't realize that this area of Hines Park is so huge!

I did see what you were talking about regarding the flash and clear but that wasn't what I saw. It was an actual lightening flash, very fast and up around the tree tops and then the flash went down to the ground. Well thanks for your input, I will just leave it rest for now.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...g-case-what-we-learned-from-wednesdays-search

"The facts of the case lead us to believe she is not alive. Several air, land, and water searches have been conducted at various places throughout the investigation. Hines Park is being searched as the result of a recent Livonia and Farmington Hills joint investigation. This investigation has led to criminal charges in Livonia against*Floyd Galloway, a 30-year-old resident of Berkley. Because the Livonia incident occurred in Hines Park, it is a location that requires searching. There is no specific information or evidence that leads us to believe Danielle’s remains are in the park."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Interesting article Momma2cam... I get that searching Hines Park is needed following the arrest but they clearly got the information about the comforter etc from somewhere. There is definitely more to this.

LE may have had the info regarding the comforter for quite some time. They may have been searching in hopes of finding it or her without alerting Floyd or others that they were looking for such an item. It could be now the ducks are lining in a row and finding this comforter would be the final piece to charge.
I will need to listen to The lead detective again but I found it interesting at one point he stated they want to be able to release more information to the public that they have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member