1043 users online (202 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYArtist View Post
    I have been using the google maps to drive down Edward N Heins Drive, just looking at the road and surrounding area of woods While using the google yellow guy to drive (I don't drive anymore), I happened to see a flash to the right of my screen that looked like lightening. and then another flash of lightening a little further down the road. I had to go over this stretch of road over and over again to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. Yes, I was seeing the flash of lightening at about two, to three different areas along that stretch of road. I wondered if the camera that takes the pictures of these roads on google maps picks up this sort of happening . It did look like it could have been a stormy looking day while I was using the map. There are two bikers on the opposite side of the road and a large rock on the right side. It is between these two areas that I saw the lightening in the area of the tree tops on the right.
    Would someone take a look at this link and tell me if you see the same thing I am seeing? I must have gone back over this area about 15 times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. It sort of gave me chill bumps when I realized what I was seeing. First thing I thought of was a possible location. Like a, 'look here " signal. Don't know maybe I am just grasping at any possible clue because of the search yesterday. https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3692...7i13312!8i6656
    NYArtisit, I don't see the flashes that you see. Could be the screen refreshing after every movement of the arrow. May I ask? Are you a psychic? Just by your wording I was wondering. Also, a side note. I live in Canada and have been following Dani's case from day one. Heartbreaking and incredibly frustrating as well. Her poor family and friends. I didn't realize that this area of Hines Park is so huge!

I did see what you were talking about regarding the flash and clear but that wasn't what I saw. It was an actual lightening flash, very fast and up around the tree tops and then the flash went down to the ground. Well thanks for your input, I will just leave it rest for now.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nesdays-search

"The facts of the case lead us to believe she is not alive. Several air, land, and water searches have been conducted at various places throughout the investigation. Hines Park is being searched as the result of a recent Livonia and Farmington Hills joint investigation. This investigation has led to criminal charges in Livonia against*Floyd Galloway, a 30-year-old resident of Berkley. Because the Livonia incident occurred in Hines Park, it is a location that requires searching. There is no specific information or evidence that leads us to believe Danielle’s remains are in the park."
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nesdays-search

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Interesting article Momma2cam... I get that searching Hines Park is needed following the arrest but they clearly got the information about the comforter etc from somewhere. There is definitely more to this.
    "Worlds on fire, we don't know who lit it, house of cards and we're all living in it,
    but I'm home, and there's no place I'd rather be..."

Likely to find me online _
    in the middle of the night

MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Quote Originally Posted by AnaPisces View Post
    Interesting article Momma2cam... I get that searching Hines Park is needed following the arrest but they clearly got the information about the comforter etc from somewhere. There is definitely more to this.
    LE may have had the info regarding the comforter for quite some time. They may have been searching in hopes of finding it or her without alerting Floyd or others that they were looking for such an item. It could be now the ducks are lining in a row and finding this comforter would be the final piece to charge.
    I will need to listen to The lead detective again but I found it interesting at one point he stated they want to be able to release more information to the public that they have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thekarmabus View Post
    LE may have had the info regarding the comforter for quite some time. They may have been searching in hopes of finding it or her without alerting Floyd or others that they were looking for such an item. It could be now the ducks are lining in a row and finding this comforter would be the final piece to charge.
    I will need to listen to The lead detective again but I found it interesting at one point he stated they want to be able to release more information to the public that they have...

My best guess is they knew the comforter was missing when they did the first search and noticed there wasnt one and then interviewed either the wife or her family and asked where is the comforter... or somehow along those lines.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In regards to the comforter, I went back through Dani's Instagram account photos and see that in the May 2015 time frame she shared a picture of her bed with a beige and white striped comforter on it. Could the comforter be her own? Could Floyd have taken it from her place? I recall reading earlier in the year that her parents had decided to end the lease on her apartment and they cleaned it out. Could it be possible then that they noticed it missing? What about the suitcases mentioned? Could they be Dani's also? This would mean he entered her apartment and it might change the timeline and his specific activities that night. It has been discussed that he possible took her to his place initially but maybe he didn't. I don't know but just tossing these thoughts around.
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...elle-stislicki

ETA -- Well obviously something happened at his home due to the floorboards and mattress being taken along with other unspecified items so my comment about not going to his home doesn't click. I still am stuck about the comforter's existence and the significance.
    Last edited by Lupy; 07-20-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupy View Post
    In regards to the comforter, I went back through Dani's Instagram account photos and see that in the May 2015 time frame she shared a picture of her bed with a beige and white striped comforter on it. Could the comforter be her own? Could Floyd have taken it from her place? I recall reading earlier in the year that her parents had decided to end the lease on her apartment and they cleaned it out. Could it be possible then that they noticed it missing? What about the suitcases mentioned? Could they be Dani's also? This would mean he entered her apartment and it might change the timeline and his specific activities that night. It has been discussed that he possible took her to his place initially but maybe he didn't. I don't know but just tossing these thoughts around.
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...elle-stislicki

ETA -- Well obviously something happened at his home due to the floorboards and mattress being taken along with other unspecified items so my comment about not going to his home doesn't click. I still am stuck about the comforter's existence and the significance.
    I've gone thru her Instagram for months but I Don't believe her comforter is tan striped. It's an old fashioned floral quilt

Can you be more specific?

Does anyone know if they ever have her on video at her work leaving and did her Jeep have dirt on it when she left work? It seems as though it always had the dirt on it since it was one of the key points that the public was told to look for.

I know there was some speculation whether or not her car was driven to Herr apartment. Are there areas Within Hines Park where a car could drive through the wooded area?

Quote Originally Posted by AnaPisces View Post
    I agree.

I am reading this as the Dani's parents were not aware of this new information. So I wonder if FG is talking now?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypants View Post
    I've gone thru her Instagram for months but I Don't believe her comforter is tan striped. It's an old fashioned floral quilt

In her instagram, she has a photo of one of the cats snuggled up in a tan (or grey, its hard to tell because of the filter) comforter. Dani tags a male friend (boyfriend).

Quote Originally Posted by 806mom View Post
    In her instagram, she has a photo of one of the cats snuggled up in a tan (or grey, its hard to tell because of the filter) comforter. Dani tags a male friend (boyfriend).
    That comforter is grey and white.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypants View Post

The comforter they're speaking of shows up on November 30, 2014, January 11, 2015, January 13, 2015, and May 16, 2015.

It appears more grey and white striped to me, but still potentially relevant.

Just heard on our local news Ch 4 breaking news in the case coming up soon. They are still putting it together.

MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

https://www.facebook.com/Local4Karen...1407415560582/

On the 5pm news channel 4

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast